SAIA | Saia 4Q Profit Sinks on Higher Costs - Forbes

I missed the quarterly meeting, anything new or just the same old news?

Brother trucker,

You have been here for some time now and you know the answer to your own question!! Have the meetings ever changed in that time?? Its like calling a help line and getting someone from India!! They read from a script and can’t answer any real questions!!! I know we all have hope someday we will get a real quarterly meeting not a prerecorded message!!:tribehasspoken:

Brother trucker,

You have been here for some time now and you know the answer to your own question!! Have the meetings ever changed in that time?? Its like calling a help line and getting someone from India!! They read from a script and can’t answer any real questions!!! I know we all have hope someday we will get a real quarterly meeting not a prerecorded message!!:tribehasspoken:

i commented on that in the employee survey. the only time i can remember that our questions were answer and something done about our concerns was when Rick O' conducted the meeting himself.

last year had some fatalities our fought we need to start looking at drivers more closely and start weeding out the ones that just keep hitting stuff

Or stop running all of our linehaul like OTR slaves. I have never seen a place that demands all 14 hours of your time everyday. From what i hear con-way is like this, ::shit:: does get old though.

i commented on that in the employee survey. the only time i can remember that our questions were answer and something done about our concerns was when Rick O' conducted the meeting himself.

I wonder if they really look at the surveys?? I bet they think it’s a way for us to blow off steam!!

I wonder if they really look at the surveys?? I bet they think it’s a way for us to blow off steam!!

Probably! We were discussing that fact the other day. Ihope they read them and take most of what we say seriously though. Who better to make suggestions and complaints than those who are on "the front lines".

Well we had a letter hanging up by the dispatch window the other day!! I think it said less and 30% filled out the survey!! One reason was retaliation against who ever filled it out!! Saia says they don’t get to see them it’s a outside corporation doing the survey!! For some reason that letter didn’t give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside!! I’ll pass on the survey since it’s a waste of time anyways!! If they want your opinion THEY WILL GIVE IT TO YOU!! If the vote in DLS and GRL didn’t change anything nothing will!!