Yellow | Saia and fed ex expanding in dallas.

Agree , greedy yellow pig has run it's course & has been downsizing for past year's since the buyout's of Roadway & Holland & the other ones ! R.I.P. 2019

You may want to hold off on this thought.
Just in from a very reliable source, YRCW has made an offer to purchase Washington D C!
Company officials say once the deal is finalized, Amazon is next.

Do you know what's going on here or do you have second hand info?
D.Cs lie about their numbers.thats a fact.As I stated earlier that when Mr.Rodgers was President of YRC Freight he had a change of operations to reduce redundancy reduce touches of freight and more direct shipments.I think that change of operations accomplished what the objective was.I heard dock labor was or is doing only 1.8 bills per hour?I have no idea if that is true or fallacy.If so true then that last change of operations accomplished a goal.Dont you think?Plus freight that is routed around Dallas.Incompetent management is something I would look at closely.Plus I would have the numbers audited closely.Because if the bills per hour changed then management is to blame for some of this lack of productivity.If management persisted on keeping the same amount of manpower and that percentage of manpower is not needed then the company can reduce those hours or cut out that percentage of manpower not needed.A high dollar change of operations is not warranted.So far to my opinion this change of ops is not going to work especially if management does not know how to manage correctly.Its a big waste of money.Even with the proliferation of more secondary service(PTS)the mou only allows for a certain percentage to be roaded or railed.Therefore the grievances will cost more and be more numerous in frequency.

D.Cs lie about their numbers.thats a fact.As I stated earlier that when Mr.Rodgers was President of YRC Freight he had a change of operations to reduce redundancy reduce touches of freight and more direct shipments.I think that change of operations accomplished what the objective was.I heard dock labor was or is doing only 1.8 bills per hour?I have no idea if that is true or fallacy.If so true then that last change of operations accomplished a goal.Dont you think?Plus freight that is routed around Dallas.Incompetent management is something I would look at closely.Plus I would have the numbers audited closely.Because if the bills per hour changed then management is to blame for some of this lack of productivity.If management persisted on keeping the same amount of manpower and that percentage of manpower is not needed then the company can reduce those hours or cut out that percentage of manpower not needed.A high dollar change of operations is not warranted.So far to my opinion this change of ops is not going to work especially if management does not know how to manage correctly.Its a big waste of money.Even with the proliferation of more secondary service(PTS)the mou only allows for a certain percentage to be roaded or railed.Therefore the grievances will cost more and be more numerous in frequency.
I believe effort spelled the destiny for 511. You run a 1.80, create all kinds of hell for the company and don't think they will eventually take action. That area is in an economic boom and YRC is pulling out.....go figure.

I believe effort spelled the destiny for 511. You run a 1.80, create all kinds of hell for the company and don't think they will eventually take action. That area is in an economic boom and YRC is pulling out.....go figure.

Unfortunately some Teamsters over the years have been part of the "entitlement generation" even before that term became popular.

If 511,and all the other terminals running less than 3 bills per hour did not believe a COO like this would happen, I guess they were sadly mistaken.. Theft of time,wasted time,whatever you want to call it,along with poor loading decisions,costs this company a ton of money,yearly. I don't see anywhere in print that yrc is leaving Dallas. Just moving some of the work elsewhere with hopes of improving service. Do I think this change will help? No. I think they should focus more on loading direct to EOL terminals,skipping the middle handling,even if the trailer is not packed to the roof,which creates a lot of damages,and not disrupt a lot of people's homes,and families....