SAIA | Saia Buys Another Trucking Company

Give'm time. I'll bet this will be a good move for both sides. As for the stock price, it depends on whether you have stock to sell or want to buy.......and when you bought.

saia makes very smart business moves, while keeping its customer base, it may not grow as fast as other carriers.... however it wont lose customers either trying to undercut rates.

brother trucker, i hear that our next aquisition will be nyce....... newyork carolina express.... check your cab card..... ny, md, dc and penn have been added, remember we added kentucky just last year, brought two new trls out of knx today that had been in service 5 days up north..........

hasbeenking how is the intergration playing with your employees?

:chairshot: Well, the northern snowstorm didn't really do us well and alot of the folks are really getting frustrated.I just keep telling most "just give them time" this will all fall into place.most roll there eyes,but I'm confident that it will.:hide:

brother trucker, i hear that our next aquisition will be nyce....... newyork carolina express.... check your cab card..... ny, md, dc and penn have been added, remember we added kentucky just last year, brought two new trls out of knx today that had been in service 5 days up north..........
After they bought the outfit in Wisconsin for intrastate service, nothing would suprize me. I noticed well over a year ago when rumors were floating about expansion that the cab cards reflected then the new territory we now have integrated. He He, my TM has been stuck in Cleveland in the snow. What a change for a leader from Cali.

I looked at the cab card and we are permitted in 40 states now. WY,MT,WV are also in that elite group. Looks like the map may get just a little bit bigger sometime in the future.

Still looking for the address of the terminal in ND. :biglaugh:

Well,
In another week, we will all be one big happy family. All Saia, no this or that interlining with each other.

Now I just wonder where those "synergy" lanes are going to intersect.

Will a rising tide float all boats or will it take some time to get the load factor up to share the wealth with everybody?

Word on the street in the Midwest is that the combining of the two operations is not going very well. Service problems and the like. What are the folks on the inside seeing? Rumors or facts???