SAIA | Saia Buys Another Trucking Company

The SAIA driver in the Fox valley is really Pissing People off. That is in Wis. He thinks he is the only driver at any stop. He doesn't have time to wait or he tells the customer if they don't load him right away he will leave or get it the next day.:chairshot: :nutkick: :hysterical:

Boil water----tear sheets---Wait that was Gunsmoke.We northern yankees are learning the Saia way.May take us a little longer since we are dumb.We'll get it one day though::toxic:

:chairshot: it takes time,you"ll get it,or hit the road jack, and don't come back no mo no mo no mo no mo. hit the road jack,:hysterical: don't worry,it took time on the west coast to get it , some thing we liked some not,but it seems to be working,and the company is strong,work hard and enjoy.i made a very goooood wage last year. call me scout,seeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaa:clap:

:hysterical: Not worried at all.If I'm too stupid to get the Saia way,I can take my 1.5 million accident free miles elsewhere.Pretty sure someone could use my service.

The SAIA driver in the Fox valley is really Pissing People off. That is in Wis. He thinks he is the only driver at any stop. He doesn't have time to wait or he tells the customer if they don't load him right away he will leave or get it the next day.:chairshot: :nutkick: :hysterical:

Yep,

That's how you build good customer relationships. Now the next guy that comes in and tries to treat the customer right has to clean up the mess the elephant left behind.

On the other hand though, some customers will take advantage of the driver and will take that "just 10 minutes more".