SAIA | Saia Crash thur a.m. 75 N.B. Ky. m.m. 69

gaspasser

TB Lurker
Credits
I went by there. A saia set went threw the guardrail and rolled. Hopefully no one was hurt.
Another notch in the belt on a tattle tale (idiot) box.

there was one in FL I95 this morning, driver hydroplaned on dry road over turned rear pup and hit guard rail ( this is the story I was told)

Is the driver ok? It will be interesting to see if "big brother" believes the cow story or if they accuse the driver of falling asleep. If both pups tipped there will be a lot of dollars in damage both to freight and equipment

They said the wrecker driver said that the cow was at the scene also he was driving an 07 truck so no big brother other than the vorad if it was even working I know the driver and he is a very safe very dedicated long time employee AND YES THE PPL I TALKED TO FROM KNX SAID HE WAS OK NOT HURT
Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

It should be ok then. I'm just constantly watching my back. I've seen some pretty crazy stuff happen here.

They said the wrecker driver said that the cow was at the scene also he was driving an 07 truck so no big brother other than the vorad if it was even working I know the driver and he is a very safe very dedicated long time employee AND YES THE PPL I TALKED TO FROM KNX SAID HE WAS OK NOT HURT
Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Yes the cow was at the scene but was making no comment.

Was in Tyler, tx this afternoon and saw a set of pups with tractor up against the fence roped off. Had to be this week sometime cause it wasn't there last Sunday I came through.