SAIA | Saia has lost overall 100+ driver

Yea he said they nick picking. His words. It ain't systems guys or guys that's been here 1 or 2yrs we talking about at these barns we losing. It's guys that's top 5 or top 8 driver at that particular terminals

I know of two in gvl that retired because the cameras and 2 in Knx that just plain out quit because of the cameras.

Last edited:
No just telling the truth if you get the :crap: out of your eyes you would see
The :crap: is what you're typing. Get used to cameras watching what you do. It's all part of Big Brothers plan to make sure you stay in line. If you can't play with the rest of the kids, you will not play. Moaning, pissing, griping, crying, badmouthing, name calling, threatening, finger pointing, and brown nosing, will not be tolerated. Face it. You can drive and talk just fine. But If you can't drive and talk trash about the company.....any company....you are more than likely more productive, or at least, less destructive. Physicaly, mentally, and corporately. Now. Do as you're told. Shut up and drive....safely.

The :crap: is what you're typing. Get used to cameras watching what you do. It's all part of Big Brothers plan to make sure you stay in line. If you can't play with the rest of the kids, you will not play. Moaning, pissing, griping, crying, badmouthing, name calling, threatening, finger pointing, and brown nosing, will not be tolerated. Face it. You can drive and talk just fine. But If you can't drive and talk trash about the company.....any company....you are more than likely more productive, or at least, less destructive. Physicaly, mentally, and corporately. Now. Do as you're told. Shut up and drive....safely.
Not crying not bad mouthing. ..telling the truth di** rider. ..I have my opinion just like you so ride on past me

Not crying not bad mouthing. ..telling the truth di** rider. ..I have my opinion just like you so ride on past me
Said the one accusing train of being management. Why waste your time and energy complaining about something you can't change or stop?

Said the one accusing train of being management. Why waste your time and energy complaining about something you can't change or stop?
Who are you? His body guard!!Hell I am just saying the same thing I hear everyone I come across saying.I can voice my opinion just like the next person.SO YOU SHUT UP AND DRIVE F****** SAFE!!!

The :crap: is what you're typing. Get used to cameras watching what you do. It's all part of Big Brothers plan to make sure you stay in line. If you can't play with the rest of the kids, you will not play. Moaning, pissing, griping, crying, badmouthing, name calling, threatening, finger pointing, and brown nosing, will not be tolerated.
The cameras are needed because of all the puck ass kids that can't stay off the internet and constant phone usage. Most cry like babies if they get a camera in their truck. They have almost come to blows fighting over the older Volvo's with no cameras ..... It's funny as hell.

Who are you? His body guard!!Hell I am just saying the same thing I hear everyone I come across saying.I can voice my opinion just like the next person.SO YOU SHUT UP AND DRIVE F****** SAFE!!!
Hahahahahahahah. Repeating what you hear. How foolish is that? If you had a mind of your own, you would leave the gossip standing in its tracks. If others want to fight and quit because of a camera.....LET THEM. Its like money in the bank to you, if they do. And what's it to you if I am his bodyguard? It don't affect you....much like the dashcam. If you do right, nothing happens.

Hahahahahahahah. Repeating what you hear. How foolish is that? If you had a mind of your own, you would leave the gossip standing in its tracks. If others want to fight and quit because of a camera.....LET THEM. Its like money in the bank to you, if they do. And what's it to you if I am his bodyguard? It don't affect you....much like the dashcam. If you do right, nothing happens.
There are times I've been coached for things that are rather silly in my opinion but I just chuckle under my breath and move on. Confrontation solves nothing. Actually I think silence bothers them more not that I want to do that. Managers just have a job to do just like us. It's really not personal!! I think if I really just do my job and from time to time get a video it's OK. No one is perfect. It's most certainly not worth walking away from all the other great things about this company. When the bad outweighs the good and I feel compelled to leave I will. I don't suspect that will ever happen to me. It's all in your attitude. And I choose to see the positive instead of the negative. Good day, gentleman.

There are times I've been coached for things that are rather silly in my opinion but I just chuckle under my breath and move on. Confrontation solves nothing. Actually I think silence bothers them more not that I want to do that. Managers just have a job to do just like us. It's really not personal!! I think if I really just do my job and from time to time get a video it's OK. No one is perfect. It's most certainly not worth walking away from all the other great things about this company. When the bad outweighs the good and I feel compelled to leave I will. I don't suspect that will ever happen to me. It's all in your attitude. And I choose to see the positive instead of the negative. Good day, gentleman.

That's right. They chose to see the good in their spouse. If you have a spouse (or life) you need a job. Chose to see the good in your job, just like you did with your spouse. Hopefully you'll keep both for a long, long time.

That's right. They chose to see the good in their spouse. If you have a spouse (or life) you need a job. Chose to see the good in your job, just like you did with your spouse. Hopefully you'll keep both for a long, long time.
This is actually a perfect analogy. I spend probably more time at work than I do with my wife. Both you must compromise by giving and taking. If you don't you won't have either very long.

I don't believe the 100+ number. Its bull. My barn lost one due to the cameras, another barn I frequent and came from the TM said he has lost zero drivers. He did admit drivers were not happy about the camera but has not lost any drivers. I will be the first to admit I hated the idea of the cams. But after driving them for a bit its not a big deal. Its the stupid rules behind it that have always been there but can now be enforced that really **** drivers off (myself included).

I don't believe the 100+ number. Its bull. My barn lost one due to the cameras, another barn I frequent and came from the TM said he has lost zero drivers. He did admit drivers were not happy about the camera but has not lost any drivers. I will be the first to admit I hated the idea of the cams. But after driving them for a bit its not a big deal. Its the stupid rules behind it that have always been there but can now be enforced that really **** drivers off (myself included).
I really haven't changed much. The Bluetooth policy is a pain at times especially when I see all the competition on them. It does cost the company some with this policy. In P&D here lately I see drivers pulled over in the strangest places for one reason it appears. When the phone is up to their ear and the flashers are on its very apparent why they have pulled over.

I disagree with driver facing cameras.I agree on forward road facing cameras.If the company is on a discipline kick there is plenty of other things they could do to discipline or fire someone over.If your company has these new trucks with all the noise makers like ours has.They sure are a distraction.I hope the company and the drivers can meet at a happy median.Saia has lost some pretty darn good road drivers.

I disagree with driver facing cameras.I agree on forward road facing cameras.If the company is on a discipline kick there is plenty of other things they could do to discipline or fire someone over.If your company has these new trucks with all the noise makers like ours has.They sure are a distraction.I hope the company and the drivers can meet at a happy median.Saia has lost some pretty darn good road drivers.
It's hard to replace seasoned professional road drivers. We have lost some but the numbers aren't that bad. I think SAIA will dial back some of the petty issues as we move forward. But this I know for a fact they will not compromise on the use of cell phones in any form.