SAIA | Saia has lost overall 100+ driver

We had a couple i know of go into car hauling, but generally Old Dominion, Estes and Dayton Freight are the three biggest destinations for our guys here in Chicagoland.

Tell them you will do it for your regular wage plus half of the going rate sign on bonus. That may get their attention enough to start taking care of what they have

Tell them you will do it for your regular wage plus half of the going rate sign on bonus. That may get their attention enough to start taking care of what they have
It appears something else has got their attention after the city rebids and big meeting in Dallas last week. I WILL NOT GO INTO DETAILS. So don't even ask. But it has very much got my attention and I will address it if needed.

It appears something else has got their attention after the city rebids and big meeting in Dallas last week. I WILL NOT GO INTO DETAILS. So don't even ask. But it has very much got my attention and I will address it if needed.

Corporate Safety, Corporate Human Resources, or the Union talk? Enlighten us Train.

It's the cameras. I'd vote union if would it would keep that disciplinary tool out of my truck
But it wouldn't keep the cameras out and that corrupt organization would only hurt this companies growth. Which is exactly why FedEx decertified 2 terminals and will decertify the rest. The Teamsters have no leverage to negotiate anything which is why they can't gain any ground in the LTL market. Our primary competition is union free and we must remain union free to compete. And that's the bottom line.

Last edited:
Wrong, Saia is hurting it's own growth. By putting a camera on a driver and having the low life, college drop out, alcoholic, jealous management that Saia hired watch it and discipline drivers that they have grown to hate over time. You are now in a union environment without the union. The company has now revealed how much they hate us.

Wrong, Saia is hurting it's own growth. By putting a camera on a driver and having the low life, college drop out, alcoholic, jealous management that Saia hired watch it and discipline drivers that they have grown to hate over time. You are now in a union environment without the union. The company has now revealed how much they hate us.
You are wrong. You have no idea how the process works. To say the company hates us is about stupidest thing you could say. You are a complete moron.

I think you are a mouthpiece for Saia. You just called me a moron. This concludes todays class on Company's hatred toward drivers.
When you make stupid remarks like that it makes you a moron. If the company hated us they most certainly wouldn't have given us the kind of raise we just received and they most certainly wouldn't keep absorbing the healthcare cost that continue to rise. They would pass that cost on to us. You haven't a clue what your talking about.

ThQxc9s.jpg

Bottom line is the company is making money. And that's a good thing. The future is bright and we are growing at a rapid pace.

One's investment portfolio's success is not relevant to one's employment opportunities.
Wrong!!!! When the company grows they add employees and don't have to lay off. How does that not affect opportunities? The stock is a direct reflection of opportunity. You must look at the big picture.

Last edited:
Wrong!!!! When the company grows they add employees and don't have to lay off. How does that not affect opportunities? The stock is a direct reflection of opportunity. You must look at the big picture.

Growth may affect current employment, not necessarily opportunities.