SAIA | Saia in trouble??

A 99.2 spells trouble to me. Just the beginning of the fall.

Hell we have 99.2 often-----adjusted & got rid of dead weight in mgmt..We are in a recession.Don't give a damn what Washingtons spin doctors try to say.Our region has grown by leaps & bounds and our trucks still run pretty decent.I pass Conways all the time .. Don't read too much into it.It can't get much worse---oh wait ---yes it can.It's election year:chairshot:

That high of an OR is not good in the long term. Having said that, it is a profit none the less. One cannot base how the company's financial health is based on one or two quarters of activity. Plans that were made have been changed to reflect the current economic reality. Some things were put on hold until business levels justify the activity. Do we enjoy the cutting back that has taken place? No, but Saia is in better conditon than some LTL's have it right now.

<object width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/IddaRTuYRW4&hl=en&fs=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/IddaRTuYRW4&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;></embed></object>

Hope its just a rumor,but after being controled by Yellow for a time,its surprising anything is left.They sucked us dry at Jevic.Best wishes for all of you

I talked to my salesman and he said that the only thing SAIA hauls that he knows of is freight that takes an 86% discount or more to haul...can't stay around long like this.

I talked to my salesman and he said that the only thing SAIA hauls that he knows of is freight that takes an 86% discount or more to haul...can't stay around long like this.

we will be around,that will be me going by you,take care of your co,we will do the same,:stupid::bananapowerslide::Banane01:

:*******:Wow!!!! that came from a salesman.If you'd said that came from Jerry D.,You know the man Conway sold down the tubes and the best president you ever had,I would have found it more believable.:chairshot:

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/IddaRTuYRW4&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot;></EMBED>

I will never look at rumors the same way again.:hide::hide: This may be the conferance call.:hysterical: I think we had a few like this at UPSF.

A 99.2 spells trouble to me. Just the beginning of the fall.

Take away fuel costs and the abnormal accident rate and the 99.2 would fall down into the low nineties, maybe upper eighties.

But that's ok Wrong-Way, I am still working forty hours plus, and my truck goes a little faster than sixty two.:smilie_132:

When will diesel fuel prices drop? Never. So those who can operate well with the high prices will be around those who can't well you know....

Take away fuel costs and the abnormal accident rate and the 99.2 would fall down into the low nineties, maybe upper eighties.

But that's ok Wrong-Way, I am still working forty hours plus, and my truck goes a little faster than sixty two.:smilie_132:

Hmmm, methinks he doth protest.........

But anyway, why not scoot over to the Conway Forum and talk it over with them...I mean, after they shut your terminal down.

Con ways been doin it for years, with how bad the economy is we all are fortunate if we have ltl jobs.

why does any one want too see anyone out of work.union or non lets make money so we can spend it to get this counrty, rolling a gain and lets get along

Hey conway #ucker i just read your rats and spies,you got more problems on your board, you should look into solving your own #hit,,,,:loser::tongue0015::loser::smilie_132: