SAIA | Saia Medical Benefits??

LTL Trkr

TB Lurker
Credits
Can somebody please give me a breakdown of the Saia Medical Benefits? Or provide me with some company literature that explains this. I'm in the process of writing a comprehensive comparison of the top LTL companies medical benefits provided to employees. When finished, I will post the report to each of the LTL companies message boards. What I need to know is monthly out of pocket for single and family, company contributions if known, choices of coverage, ie Blue Cross, kaiser, etc. Co-pays, and overall quality of coverage. Also anything else you might feel is important to report on. This information will help all of us compare apples to apples. Thank you for your help?

I would like to add that if someone could give me an explanation of the recent wellness changes... I would really appreciate it

I would like to add that if someone could give me an explanation of the recent wellness changes... I would really appreciate it
See your regular doctor instead of Terminal freebie. There was something awhile back that obesity, hbp, diabetes had increased year over year. Just a push to get an REAL annual physical. Costs you a couple of bucks, but benificial (to everyone, including shareholders). Just my take.