SAIA | Saia survey

Violation of privacy??? When do they give a crap about privacy???? Remember guys,The recently purchased northern area don't stack up to Saia's standards.That's the latest rumor going around up here started by the southern boys.Cut us just like you did Jevic---I'm sure none of us will lose any sleep over it.
HBK, could you elaborate on some of these statements. Don't stack up to Saia standards? Rumor started by ''southern boys''? Cut you like we did Jevic? I would have to agree with the standards quote when it comes to CIN. I pull trailers that they have loaded 5 nights a week. They, whoever is loading them, should all be fired or trained at how to safely and correctly load freight. I see some big messes come from CIN. Worried about accident costs? How about claims because of someones inability to load a trailer. Had to strip a trailer from CIN the other night because I needed an empty, EVERY shipment on this trailer was a claim. Someone(loader) should have been held responsible for this. New TM was gonna turn this terminal around, yeah right.

Did anybody give Daddy Rick and his boyz a passing grade or was everybody.....well, you know....unhappy?

overall i might have. i did slam them on some of the new procedures they have put in place. Such as more drivers working the dock, the cubic foot rule which causes freight to be stacked that shouldn't, and making us re-weigh most all of the frieght.

Well has anyone seen all the changes since the survey was done?? OPPS sorry guys I am coming off of a crack high never mind that question!!

Yep, they started shortening our Lamar Colorado runs by 100 miles per turn. If that was/is somebody's regular run it will mean a pay cut of $132 per week.

Yew might ought to bring your own mouse traps and roach motels for the only motel in Springfield, CO.