SAIA | saia union ? sac ca

scout

TB Lurker
Credits
they got there foot in the door again, it was only a matter of time before they tried again in calif.:beerchug:

most here probably disagree with me on this subject. That being said, see what they offer. I've heard of a few guys who voted against the union in DLS and GRL b/c the company made many promises that things would change around the barn. After the vote was counted, everything was back the way it was before. I'm not for or against the union, but I would atleast give it a thought.

you guys should take advantage af a golden opportunity like this. don't cut off your nose to spite your face and don't believe the companies anti union BS they are already in trouble for that with the labor board. and they have more trouble coming they fired two guys today for being pro union. we call that a payed vacation. just remember management is not your friend and you should do whats best for you and your family's and if you don't know what that is I.M. me and I can tell you some of the advantages to being a teamster like protecting your self from a pathological narcissist terminal manager like the one in sac

The union doesn't come to you, they only respond when one of you goes to them.
Yeah, ok. Why then, did they repatedly come uninvited to mine and other drivers homes, and make numerous harrasing phone calls, from a D.C. phone number, back in 04-05 when they were trying to unionize us at USF Dugan in Charlotte, NC? Fear-mongering at it's best. Don't say that it doesn't happen, because it does every day. I seriously doubt that the last one they sent to MY home will ever go back to someones house uninvited and unannounced. Poor fellow.:biglaugh::hysterical:

you guys should take advantage af a golden opportunity like this. don't cut off your nose to spite your face and don't believe the companies anti union BS they are already in trouble for that with the labor board. and they have more trouble coming they fired two guys today for being pro union. we call that a payed vacation. just remember management is not your friend and you should do whats best for you and your family's and if you don't know what that is I.M. me and I can tell you some of the advantages to being a teamster like protecting your self from a pathological narcissist terminal manager like the one in sac

You need to go to the Union/Nonunion debate section and search "Stink in the air" , read the whole thing. We've heard all your "stuff already. Save your fingers.:1036316054::1036316054:

Yeah, ok. Why then, did they repatedly come uninvited to mine and other drivers homes, and make numerous harrasing phone calls, from a D.C. phone number, back in 04-05 when they were trying to unionize us at USF Dugan in Charlotte, NC? Fear-mongering at it's best. Don't say that it doesn't happen, because it does every day. I seriously doubt that the last one they sent to MY home will ever go back to someones house uninvited and unannounced. Poor fellow.:biglaugh::hysterical:

I'm not saying they don't send people out once an organizing drive has started. I'm saying they don't initiate a drive without someone from that company coming to them and asking for help to begin with.

Ho hummm.....we're fresh off of heaing all about unions.

Unions certainly don't help when there is no freight. Just look at all the guys NOT working at Yellow, Roadway, USF. I would hate to be in their shoes. That is the bottom line for me.

Geez if the term Mgr is so bad in Sac band together and get his azz canned. There are other avenues besides stirring up union rhetoric.

USF Dugan in NC???

No Luck

I heard the Unions efforts at Saia Sacramento didnt go so well, is that true? Maybe the TM's not so bad after all.