Saints 49- Cowboys 17

Both teams really needed a win.They are much more vulnerable on the road and feast on home cookin....Hawks certainly have the inside edge now...Hawks vs Denver would be a good SB,imo.

I expected a drop off on the Seattle D with the two drug suspensions, but holy cow, they didn't skip a beat.

Yea,I thought Brees could abuse that secondary..Now the fight is for second and a first round bye in the NFC.Nawlins should beat Panthers in dome,but I hope its close.lol

Yea,I thought Brees could abuse that secondary..Now the fight is for second and a first round bye in the NFC.Nawlins should beat Panthers in dome,but I hope its close.lol

Nawlins has to practically win out for that to happen... And Seattle to drop one or two... I see a road trip for my Bayou Boys...

I just know the NFC South isn't looking like anybody predicted at the beginning of the season and I'm beginning to doubt my own prediction of 10 weeks ago.

I wish we could dig up the old a9 Super Bowl prediction but surely it vaporized during the last board reset. I believe he was joking around but looking more and more possible.

I just know the NFC South isn't looking like anybody predicted at the beginning of the season and I'm beginning to doubt my own prediction of 10 weeks ago.

I wish we could dig up the old a9 Super Bowl prediction but surely it vaporized during the last board reset. I believe he was joking around but looking more and more possible.

No way did I predict Panthers in SB(and still don't),if that's what you're implying,lol...Probably SF and Broncos at the beginning of year,which is still a possibility,I suppose.

After 3 weeks,i was ready for them to fire the entire damn team,lol..With a new GM,im hoping this isnt a one hit wonder team..

After 3 weeks,i was ready for them to fire the entire damn team,lol..With a new GM,im hoping this isnt a one hit wonder team..

Most are with free agency a9.. Look at us.. We win the SB, they deal all the players out.. It happens to every team these days that win the SB.. It's SOP in the NFL these days..

960224_713688498644159_1823656747_n.jpg

I thought the Birds were going to get one on the ice in Green Bay today. It's their own fault scoring 21 points in the first half and nary a point in the second. They didn't need much either.

Watching the Cats now trying to Ice Up.

It's amazing to see how games play out each week. Saints get crushed by Seattle, then turn around and crush Carolina. Geez. I'm glad that I don't bet money on some of these games. I'd be broke flat. The results of some of these games just don't add up. I thought that Carolina was going to at least show up, but what do I know.

It's amazing to see how games play out each week. Saints get crushed by Seattle, then turn around and crush Carolina. Geez. I'm glad that I don't bet money on some of these games. I'd be broke flat. The results of some of these games just don't add up. I thought that Carolina was going to at least show up, but what do I know.

I think the Saints have finally got it through their heads how important these divisional games really are.. If you don't win your divisional games, you're pretty much done for....

Reminds me of my old Panthers.Defense played only 3 quarters.Oh well,just bounce back next week.

I think it was because the refs let the teams play.. I seen several calls(on both sides) that normally would have been called, but they didn't... And some that were called that was BS...