Saints interested in Moss???

Im sure he will be put to test for endurance before anybody signs him,as his football skills have never been in question.I think he will play well for a very good qb and a respected coach..Saints may be a good fit,especially if they dont resign Colston.

Maybe he should go where he can "blame the QB"...Pay is guaranteed that way...I never cared the guy that much...Always thought he sand-bagged a lot..

He's nothing more then a possession receiver ,in my eyes, these days. I think the Saints would be better off developing other guys. Drew Brees don't need a guy like that in the huddle.

He's nothing more then a possession receiver ,in my eyes, these days. I think the Saints would be better off developing other guys. Drew Brees don't need a guy like that in the huddle.

I agree...Too much baggage....Although the trainers were impressed with his workout...Says hasn't lost the touch...

Starkravinloon said:
I agree...Too much baggage....Although the trainers were impressed with his workout...Says hasn't lost the touch...

Playing indoors would be friendly to him. You could bring him in under strick guidelines .

I'd love to see Meachum in Philly. Maybe I'm the only Eagles fan who feels that way. I don't see anyone calling for him. Get him and let that kitty Jackson take his dog and pony show elsewhere.

Meachum signed a 4 year deal with San Diego. He fills the void created by Vincent Jackson signing with Tamp Bay. Good luck with that VJ.

Meachum signed a 4 year deal with San Diego. He fills the void created by Vincent Jackson signing with Tamp Bay. Good luck with that VJ.

Meechum is no Jackson...He's got big shoes to fill there in Charger Town....Better keep an eye on Tampa,they're starting to put that team back together down there..

Since Jason Campbell left the Raiders, is the door open for a Jemarcus Russell return? Better make the door way a lot bigger lol

Roadrunner73 said:
Since Jason Campbell left the Raiders, is the door open for a Jemarcus Russell return? Better make the door way a lot bigger lol

Carson Palmer and Pryor still on staff?