Saints Player Suspensions Overturned By Panel......

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
Well, the Saints players are eligible to play Sunday...The panel ruled that Goodell did not have the authority to levee the suspensions due to the CBA,as the players were accused of a "pay-to-injure" allegations...Mr. Goodell, you need to get that egg off your face, it's starting to stink......You very much overstepped your bounds this time,my man...As we all knew from the start..

New Orleans Saints suspensions overturned by appeals panel - NFL - Sporting News

Personally, I think that Goodell jumped the gun. The players should have been considered innocent until proven guilty. But I do think that they will still get their suspensions once this gets sorted out.

I do know one thing. If I were given punishment for trying to hurt the opposing players and get them out of the game.......hell, I'd still be under suspension. (and I'm a fossil)

Personally, I think that Goodell jumped the gun. The players should have been considered innocent until proven guilty. But I do think that they will still get their suspensions once this gets sorted out.

I do know one thing. If I were given punishment for trying to hurt the opposing players and get them out of the game.......hell, I'd still be under suspension. (and I'm a fossil)

Goddell is king and this only bought them one week until they are out again.

He is bad for the NFL in so many ways.

Goodell is a putz,with a power problem...He raises all suspicions about the players, tries to convince the public that they are "bad people", then doesn't produce proof...Is he really that stupid? Or..Is he waiting to drop the big one? He sneaky..Back stabbing...And a power monger...All he has done,is make the Saints organization,a "Cinderella" team that everyone will pull for from here to eternity...
Thank You Mr. Commish for making MY team the next "Americas' Team"....

The Saints starting offense looked razor sharp in one of the pre-season games that I saw. Everyone better plan on scoring 40 if they want to beat them this year. And those SEC Bayou Tigers looked pretty tough last night. How do you stop them from scoring with a running game like that. I think that you will have a lot to cheer about this year Stark.

The Saints starting offense looked razor sharp in one of the pre-season games that I saw. Everyone better plan on scoring 40 if they want to beat them this year. And those SEC Bayou Tigers looked pretty tough last night. How do you stop them from scoring with a running game like that. I think that you will have a lot to cheer about this year Stark.

Saints offense will be as great as last year, imo. As long as Brees is there throwing the ball anyways...

The players voted to give Goodell the power with their CBA.The players,along with their Union,were looking at dollar signs only.I think it will be overturned.All the offseason crap,to me,is over.Ready for some actual football.

The players voted to give Goodell the power with their CBA.The players,along with their Union,were looking at dollar signs only.I think it will be overturned.All the offseason crap,to me,is over.Ready for some actual football.

Are You Ready For Some Football!!!!!!! Wavin' dat hand at Hammerin' Hank Williams Jr...Hang in there Hank.....