Yellow | sales rep.

electraglideatl

TB Veteran
Credits
as a city driver in atl we have been instructed by management......"do not idle your trucks"......."do not idle your trucks"........."do not idle your trucks".......for any reason.......but when i am at a customers location i will see a sales rep car for yellow and the temp. is about 90 degrees and his company car is idleing anywhere from 5 mins to one hour........why can they?.......whats fair for the goose is fair for the gander.....:biglaugh:........come monday i will bring this up big time in the shift meeting.......:hysterical:.....:chairshot:.........nuff said

We have a driver at our terminal who found a sales rep doing the same thing. He got in, took the keys and locked the car. When Yellow found out it was him, he got a 3 day suspension.

When asked about it, he said next time, he will get in it and turn the heater on.:hysterical:

We have a driver at our terminal who found a sales rep doing the same thing. He got in, took the keys and locked the car. When Yellow found out it was him, he got a 3 day suspension.

When asked about it, he said next time, he will get in it and turn the heater on.:hysterical:

that is funny as hell..........i am suprised that driver didnt grease his steering wheel......and something else management can get away with is one day there were about 3 drivers on the dock and our tm was cussing out a city sup........and mean gd this f this, i will fire your ***.......if we did this to one of our own we would be terminated right then.....again....why can they do it?....they are suppose to set the examples....nuff said...:hysterical:...:hysterical:....:hide:

Nawwww.....better yet....turn off the car...leave the keys in the switch and lock ALL doors!....KK

electricglide...Do you boys in Atlanta have to wear your company shirts?Have you heard of atlanta losing some of its city operation to surrounding satellites?As far as sales goes our terminal manager is also the salesman....Ho does not nothing but stays at the terminal all day and has gotten us no new business in the year that he's been here..His boss D.G. sales over Atlanta regions knows this an accepts it...as 1 driver at our barn says"We're doomed"

electricglide...Do you boys in Atlanta have to wear your company shirts?Have you heard of atlanta losing some of its city operation to surrounding satellites?As far as sales goes our terminal manager is also the salesman....Ho does not nothing but stays at the terminal all day and has gotten us no new business in the year that he's been here..His boss D.G. sales over Atlanta regions knows this an accepts it...as 1 driver at our barn says"We're doomed"

yea we have to wear the shirts but if it is more than 90 degrees we can take them off.....as far as losing any city to satellites we dont know yet.....heard rumors we were, but anything can happen as we all know....good luck.....:hide:

Oh Boy, Just Ended Anoter 10 Hour Shift Stripping Inbound Freight. I Do Have To Say That In The Last Two Months I Have Seen More Sales On The Streets. Now My Main Gripe Is Who Is Going To Train The Inbreds At Jmi That You Cannot Balance Freight On Pryamids, And Expect It To Move 800 Miles Without Shifting. Also That A 800 Pound Skid Will Have No Mercy Sitting On A Skid Weighing 200 Pounds Of Rubbermaid. Is It The Dummies Loading Or The Lack Of Supervision?

Oh Boy, Just Ended Anoter 10 Hour Shift Stripping Inbound Freight. I Do Have To Say That In The Last Two Months I Have Seen More Sales On The Streets. Now My Main Gripe Is Who Is Going To Train The Inbreds At Jmi That You Cannot Balance Freight On Pryamids, And Expect It To Move 800 Miles Without Shifting. Also That A 800 Pound Skid Will Have No Mercy Sitting On A Skid Weighing 200 Pounds Of Rubbermaid. Is It The Dummies Loading Or The Lack Of Supervision?

Load factor. :hysterical:

Guys on the dock know how to load it. At some locations, supervisors put so much pressure on speed, that handling goes down. Please don't short change the customers.

If a trailer is loaded properly, everything will be faster at the next facility (no exceptions to track, no shipments to recover).

We need to figure out how to be fast without ever sacrificing handling.

CorpOffice

Are your supervisors dummies ?

Our supervisors are just like us in many ways here at LCP. For example, Union Steward Rodney B. hangs out with supervising professional Fred W. all of the time, because they both undertand us all. Also, Union Steward Rodney B. put in for a supervisor position in HBG in this COO and then he will be like supervising professional Fred W. Finally, we have had other teamsters putting in for it too, like James Q and etc. Overall, their just like us and very well trained professionals who work very well with the men doing the work. :shades:

Don't be a Pinkerton!

We_never_sleep.jpg

[list type=decimal]
[*]Pinkerton National Detective Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[*]Labor spies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/LIST]