R&L | sally beauty/ schoenemon account

tacoma03

TB Lurker
Credits
Who else is sick of this account? Salesman tells me no money is made off this account even though drivers bust their backs delivering this. Opinions?

i keep getting told that if we were not making money we would not haul it. myself I do not think we are making any money when the drivers breakdown all the skids and have to take it inside, there's no way we can the drivers have to spend to much time on this garbage freight. but lately that's all r & l wants to hauls.

I don't have those but I have two Cosmoprof stops which are United beauty, same deal, break down and bring in. Crap freight. One of the stops is a lift gate and roll in. That's a whole different headache for me. While there one day, pallet bumps metal racks that are piled up in there and metal breaks the water heaters petcock on the bottom that's made of plastic. water leak and since customer makes claim, they are trying to hit me with a preventable. I don't think so, fighting that crap.

I don't have those but I have two Cosmoprof stops which are United beauty, same deal, break down and bring in. Crap freight. One of the stops is a lift gate and roll in. That's a whole different headache for me. While there one day, pallet bumps metal racks that are piled up in there and metal breaks the water heaters petcock on the bottom that's made of plastic. water leak and since customer makes claim, they are trying to hit me with a preventable. I don't think so, fighting that crap.
Cosmoprof is the same account. Sometimes the Hartford accounts show up in Scranton because Wilmington couldn't fit it on your trailers

My company saia walked away from sally beauty in columbus due to the fact we were loosing .20 on the dollar...rumor has it cosmo is next

That IS crap, and they really shouldn't have a leg to stand on as long as it says "inside delivery" on the DR.

i keep getting told that if we were not making money we would not haul it. myself I do not think we are making any money when the drivers breakdown all the skids and have to take it inside, there's no way we can the drivers have to spend to much time on this garbage freight. but lately that's all r & l wants to hauls.

Where their biggest losses are with crap like that is when they put such deliveries on trailers, and you wind up missing two or more pickups because of an inside delivery that took an hour.

Amazing how only drivers can see this.

That IS crap, and they really shouldn't have a leg to stand on as long as it says "inside delivery" on the DR.
Yeah, I don't really know what Safety was thinking but they did reverse their decision on it and made it an incident. Some brainiac thought the damage was done with the truck. What part of inside the building did they not understand? LOL

I used to date a Sally's manager and I know that stuff's garbage. Way back when Yellow was their carrier then it got passed around like a cheap *****. Yellow farmed final delivery out to a subcontractor and I forget where it went from there. I always told her the stuff was garbage and not to expect much from whoever delivered it. It is a contract account though so you'll have the pleasure of delivering it until contract is up then you can keep your ears open for the next ones that get it for a year.

I used to date a Sally's manager and I know that stuff's garbage. Way back when Yellow was their carrier then it got passed around like a cheap :censored:. Yellow farmed final delivery out to a subcontractor and I forget where it went from there. I always told her the stuff was garbage and not to expect much from whoever delivered it. It is a contract account though so you'll have the pleasure of delivering it until contract is up then you can keep your ears open for the next ones that get it for a year.
I know of a few drivers that the inside delivery paid off. Sally's girls put out more than whats on the shelves ......

I do know one thing. They must hire the mentally handicap to pack their boxes and palletize them. All the heavy boxes on top, all the light stuff on the bottom. And the crap about the colored shrink wrap and how they never use clear. I called them out on that one day. The pallets were original wrap clear as day and clear wrap.

All the heavy boxes on top, all the light stuff on the bottom. And the crap about the colored shrink wrap and how they never use clear.
Sounds like *********'s Sports AKA Golf Galaxy except that they have loading docks. The only service we're not providing yet is wiping their asses when we're done. They stand around watching us put the dock plate in, take it out and drop our nuts pulling their chi neeze garbage up the ramp.

Sounds like Richard Cranium's Sports AKA Golf Galaxy except that they have loading docks. The only service we're not providing yet is wiping their asses when we're done. They stand around watching us put the dock plate in, take it out and drop our nuts pulling their chi neeze garbage up the ramp.
We deliver Golf Galaxy on lift gates in my neck of the woods! The only thing I miss about Cosmo was the good looking ladies that worked there!

the way I look at sall y beauty supplies, the people who run the stores are societys regects. very lazy

It is in reality a White Glove Delivery for practically no money at all...Inside delivery-No charge,nothing about lift gate on DR,and we have to remove all the trash. Lose 1-2 hours on a delivery that is not bringing our terminal the revenue it deserves for the amount of time and work the driver has to do is ridiculous.Inside delivery is when you can bring the whole delivery inside without breaking down the pallet...breaking down 150 boxes and bringing 15-30 feet across their threshold and then removing all of the trash is a White Glove delivery. This account is stupid