Yellow | San Antonio Updates

vwaggs definitely must be included. Considering who is part of this, we need a moderator. We need all the stroke we can get. Surely one, if not all, of us will get our /// in a ringer sooner or later.

vwaggs definitely must be included. Considering who is part of this, we need a moderator. We need all the stroke we can get. Surely one, if not all, of us will get our tit in a ringer sooner or later.
:hysterical: surley one of us will get :biglaugh: For that I hearby nominate you for our very first ECI Dictator (not sure how you spell it) :biglaugh: oh god please stop :hysterical: I kill me.

Is there any thing new ? When to sign up for Phone Bid ? When the Phone Bid is ? When we have to be in place after bid ?

Local seniority

I don't believe that will be relavent. My understanding is you are only eligible for bids if your board is losing.

I know we won't know for sure until the Titan message is common knowledge, but the guys bidding into a barn that is gaining have to be aware that once they get to their new barn that if the current locals have more seniority than they do that they have a chance of being bumped into a city delivery/pickup job if the senior locals want to take the UE job in 6 months. This is only if the locals have no chance of bidding in the first phone bidding.

So these guys may be doing a city route of delivery and pickup that they have no idea of where anything is at. And these may be road drivers that want nothing to do with a city job.

So these guys may be doing a city route of delivery and pickup that they have no idea of where anything is at. And these may be road drivers that want nothing to do with a city job.
Yes , correct on both counts. Just remember that, while you are spending an hour snarling traffic, getting the finger, as you back away from a low viaduct you didnt know was there: you are on the clock! :1036316054:

I'm was wondering now that the utility changes have been in place for 2 months how many locals wish they would have opposed the change rather than rubber stamping it. I'm glad my Local fought hard for us and at least try ed to get us some protection.

Is there anywhere to get the transcripts to these meetings yet...? :27: