Sanders, Kaptur introduce bill to restore retirement security for 10 million

[QUOTE="henry j, post: 1161072, member:32140]I have one more thing to say about your interpretation of the Thomas Jefferson quote you use as your motto, then I will "Let sleeping dogs lay"
Qoutes on the subject of law by men far more intelligent and far sighted than me are below.
"We are a nation of laws, not of men".....John Adams
"No man is above the law and no man is below it :Nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it" Theodore Roosevelt
"I will obey every law, or submit to the penalty"....Chief Joseph

To do anything less than obey all laws as written, then we become like Hillary Clinton who believes in only obeying laws that she chooses to obey.
If an American citizen does not like any particular law, then they are free to take peaceful action to try to change that law, not openly disobey it.......................... :poke:....:stirthepot:....:usa:[/QUOTE]

Just one? :woohoo1::hilarious:

[QUOTE="henry j, post: 1161072, member:32140]I have one more thing to say about your interpretation of the Thomas Jefferson quote you use as your motto, then I will "Let sleeping dogs lay"
Qoutes on the subject of law by men far more intelligent and far sighted than me are below.
"We are a nation of laws, not of men".....John Adams
"No man is above the law and no man is below it :Nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it" Theodore Roosevelt
"I will obey every law, or submit to the penalty"....Chief Joseph

To do anything less than obey all laws as written, then we become like Hillary Clinton who believes in only obeying laws that she chooses to obey.
If an American citizen does not like any particular law, then they are free to take peaceful action to try to change that law, not openly disobey it.......................... :poke:....:stirthepot:....:usa:

Just one? :woohoo1::hilarious:[/QUOTE]
..... Quit making sense. :17142: