Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump, Rallying Conservatives

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Jan 19, 2016.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Mine signed up because of 9/11. Been to Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Kyrgystan, Turkey, Germany, England, parts of South America, Japan, and Guam. Wants out under Obama... will get his wish; NCOs aren't wanted anymore.

Bush's girls aren't going Military any more than barry's girls are. Cheney's girl is in her 50s. Your argument is void.

SuperCourse likes this.
  2. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

You're interpreting the meme a little too literally; therefore your post is void. The point is the rich make wars for the poor to fight. It means our children have a bleak future.

3. Dick Dastardly

[​IMG]

:poke:

4. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I want to thank your son for his service. jimmy, you must be very proud. I have to agree that our warriors are not getting the respect and treatment they deserve. But in my opinion this has been going on for a very long time. IMO both parties have neglected our GIs. Military families having to go on food stamps, Off duty E 6s and 7s having to work part time at Walmart and delivering pizzas in order to support their families. It's shameful how our government treats our military and I remember it being that way even as far back when Nixon was president............................

But I guess there isn't enough money in the budget for everything. Our lobby, American Legion, VFW DVA etc. doesn't have the funds to compete with the big guys. Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics, Raytheon etc. can afford the lobbying perks showered on congress. Big business comes first while the real patriots like your son are basically just cannon fodder to be sacrificed.

Dick Dastardly likes this.
  5. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

20% of the members of Congress have served in the military, 0.5% of the general population have served.

jimmy g likes this.
  6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

See, crystal- no matter what the discussion- you, dick, pilot, slave, and Magoo always manage to slip in the Marxist 'its the corporation's fault,'... It's in your DNA....

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You had no point. Our military is all volunteer. All you have is hateful rhetoric, no positive suggestions,

8. Crystal

How so? In many of your posts you say there isn't enough money and we are broke. So something has to be short changed in the budget. Congress responds favorably to lobbying efforts. Corporate lobbyists have much more money to buy legislation. What part of my opinion did you find to be untrue?

Dick Dastardly likes this.
  9. Dick Dastardly

I've addressed the "all volunteer" theory before. Would you like my "theory" on that again?

10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

First, addressing this part: it's jealous assumption on your part. You didn't even realize until I pointed out what communism is that many of your views are from Marxist theory. Now I'm pointing out that blaming those that have more money than you as your first instinct is a way for you to be more aware in your posts.

Now, as to the lobbyists vs the cuts. My kid isn't getting out because of money. He's not on Food Stamps. He made $60,000 from the USAF last year. He's Reserves on weekends and 4-6 months deployments. He works as an Air Reserve Technician on Base at 27.00 an hour during the week. He's getting out because of the cuts for equipment (his KC135 is a 1961 model- he's a Crew Chief/ mechanic) repairs, cuts to staffing forcing reductions in force, and all the newest batch of Political Correctness.

He still owes the Air Force 3 years (been in 9). Going to Diesel School mornings, working an 18.00 Teamster job fueling trucks from 3-1130pm. Changing careers, mostly because it's become a different military today, and he doesn't fit the new model.

11. Crystal

jimmy, this Marxist crap is getting old. Are you going to respond to every liberal post as be Marxist? You remind me of Mark Levin...........Your sons personal situation has nothing to do with the fact that some active duty military families require food stamps. That some active duty military do have to work off duty part time jobs in order to make ends meet. That government contractor lobbyists shower congress with perks and promises of 6 figure jobs............ If you want to play political analyst tell me how I could have voted republican my entire adult life up until the last election? What could possibly be the reason for me turning into a so called Marxist communist?

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

It's an open board. Post what you want. Am I interested in your opinion? Not so far, but I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

When you post out of jealousy of others and blame or want punishment for others that have more than you, it comes from Marxist theory. When you post it, I point it out. Read up on what he wrote, how our education system pushed it as 'normal', then think about that before you post. Just like pilot works in how bad Corporations are in the vast majority of his posts; I can match most of your guys posts to Marxist writings. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck...

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

It's entirely possible to have a discussion about lobbying without the First assumption being 'lobbyists for rich corporations get their way, so soldiers starve or die.

That's my point.

15. Crystal

You keep referring to me posting out of jealousy. I don't see it. Even with the probable pension cuts coming I still have mine. I'm not jealous of the rich. I resent the super super rich wanting more by controlling government. I resent someone like Cheney who gave up his $46 million a year job at Haliburton to be the Bush handler. To promote the Iraq war so the billionaires could profit even more. I resent that those returning veterans have to do with less because the Veterans Affairs continually gets less than it needs to properly care for them.

Your new post just popped up............. I never said solders starve or die. My point was that todays military are not properly compensated for their service. Regardless of those flag wavers in DC corporate America comes first. If that makes me a jealous Marxism communist then so be it. But how about answering the questions instead of the same old commie attacks.

16. Dick Dastardly

http://www.truckingboards.com/bb/th...daughters-to-war-with-isil.71506/#post-995729

America now favors sending it's sons and daughters to war with ISIL

It looks as if America is ready to sacrifice it's treasures in another war. I suspect the ones wishing this don't have children affected by this wish. We all know the poor are sent to fight our wars, while the rich are kept safely at home to profit.

The U.S. military bribes poor men and women to join. It's a volunteer military, of course; but if you are promised a college education and think you have no other prospects for such education, then the military looks like an attractive choice.

The same deal is offered to rich kids, but if your dad can buy your way into an Ivy League, the military doesn't look like such an attractive option for you. Poor kids may patriotic, but the choice to join the military is much more economic than due to patriotism.

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So?????

It's volunteer. A way out of poverty. Like a college sports scholarship. Works for me. Don't like it, don't volunteer.

18. Dick Dastardly

No job prospects in their hometowns
    That's one of the more ignorant statements you've made Jimmy.

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Don't see how...

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The military is a job. It posts openings. It posts job descriptions, requirements, and pay. No one is forced to join. Apply, or Don't. It takes intelligence to make it today- The bottom are rejected. Not like the old days in the draft. Have to have a college degree to make Chief Master Sergeant.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016