Sarah Palin once again proves her stupidity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

Well spoken for a guy who started a thread about how stupid someone is LMFAO! ...YOUR THAT GUY!

2. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

Ross Perot & Pat Buchanan both saw NAFTA for what it really is. They saw the damage it would & has done to the American worker.

3. RacerX69

RacerX69 Retired Gear Jammer/IBEW Retired/Wingnut

So her appeal to you is purely sexual then?

4. RacerX69

With good reason.

She said she thought it was "hilarious", but also said she had the sound turned down. Maybe she's a lip reader.

Sometimes I wonder if she ever thinks about what she says.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  5. Ice Rider

I think he listed her hotness as a plus....not a primary reason. I think only Barney Frank would argue about her hotness.

6. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

It is with me!!
    And those SNL skits certainly didn't do her any good.

7. Ice Rider

I wonder if you guys listen to what she says? She said "the visual was spot on" I guess you did not hear it so you must be dumber than Sarah Palin! It really makes me wonder if you ever think about what you post?

8. ABFer

Seeing as she has figured out how to get paid $200,000 an episode to go fishing, hunting, snowmobiling and 4-wheeling I'd say she's smarter than I am. :ranting2:

9. Ice Rider

Yes, her money is another plus....should I propose today?

10. RacerX69

First, I must emphasize that I am for neither the right or the left. Some would call me a Centrist, but I try to avoid labels.

OK, so what has been stated in the 2 posts I quoted here is very true. Anytime someone makes a statement derogatory of a particular political figure, ALL of the people who side with that figure will immediately begin to slam political figures on "the other side".

I watch it time and again, and this thread is no exception. And think about this. The thread was started to pan Sara Palin. Not her political opponents. Many of the responses I have read here remind me of the 2 boys arguing about how each others dad is better than any other dad.

An observation of mine is that a large percentage of truck drivers lean to the Republican side, and are fiercely committed to their political convictions. That's OK, this is a free society, and we are all entitled to pursue whatever political ideology we choose.

Another observation I have is that the largely male collection of members here think Sara Palin is something special when it comes to politics. I truly believe that this is solely because she is "hot". If she wasn't such a good looking woman I seriously doubt anyone here would make nary a whimper in her defense.

Again, I must stress the fact that I do not support either the Left of the Right, I always have supported who I feel to be the best candidate for the position (and in the last 20 years there have been damn few who actually do so, making it difficult for me to decide who to vote for).

But Sara Palin repeatedly shows anyone who can actually listen to the drivel spewing from her luscious lips and not be distracted by her attractive nature that she is a buffoon.

She stated that she can see Russia from Alaska.

Quite a feat, as the closest distance between the two is about 55 miles. Yes, there are 2 islands that are 2.4 miles apart, and have no permanent populations. Also, they are almost continuously covered by fog.

Think about this.

The curvature of the Earth limits the sight line at sea level to about 2.7 miles. Raise your viewpoint to 50 feet and you can see about 8 miles or so.

Since she thinks she can see 55 miles at sea level Sara must be related to Superman.

This is not the only senseless tripe to emanate from the pie hole of Sara Palin, but it surely makes my point. The woman frequently engages her mouth before she engages her brain. I don't care how good looking any woman is, if they haven't got something going on upstairs they are nothing more than a face and a body.

She might as well be a blow up love doll.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
  11. RacerX69

So name calling is how you make yourself feel good then?

12. Ice Rider

Sticking with the theme of this thread....or did you miss the title? I fail to see a name being called, where in my post does it call you a name? Where does it say " you are a......." I am beggining to wonder about your comprehension of reading material.I think even Sarah would get what I said.

13. RacerX69

I quoted your post verbatim, and do so once again:

You quoted me, and then made this statement. It clearly was directed at me. It is rude, and only serves to display that you cannot express yourself in an articulate manner. What seems odd to me is that I did not quote you, nor did I berate you. Yet you made the choice to call me a name.

My comprehensive skills are just fine. I have read through this thread from beginning to end, and there is no shortage of people calling each other names, you included. The "theme of the tread, as posted by the OP, was to point out how Sara Palin continues to display her lack of intelligence, by continually making statements in public that clearly demonstrate what she does not know.

Again, it appears that is what makes you feel good, otherwise you would not do it. You don't know me from Adam, yet you feel the need to call me, and others here names. Your choice, not mine.

What escapes me is how such behavior furthers the discussion. If anything it only distracts people from the topic, and inflames them. A typical tactic from individuals who do not possess the self confidence in their own beliefs, and lack the ability to articulate their thoughts.

14. Ice Rider

You made an assumption about her intelligence from what you read...I made an assumption about yours from what I read and you got butt hurt. Typical left wing liberal. You will need a thicker skin to hang out on this thread. Put on your big boy pants and dry your eyes.

15. ABFer

I agree, if she looked like Madeline Albright we wouldn't even know who she is.

16. RacerX69

The problem is you made an assumption.

And you are trying to place a label on me. I'm nowhere close to the Left.

Or the Right.

I made that clear in my post.

You seem to have a problem with comprehension.

Perhaps you might not be so free with insults in person.

17. Ice Rider

And since you are for furthering the conversation, why would you misrepresent what Mrs. Palin said?

18. Ice Rider

There you go making assumptions

19. RacerX69

I have never made any assumptions about Sara Palin from reading anything. Based on what I have heard her say it is clear that she cannot speak intelligently about many things. This is repeated over and over every time she opens her mouth and speaks while news cameras are rolling.

20. RacerX69

Any time you wish I will give you the opportunity.