Sarah Palin once again proves her stupidity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

cut the ****... Rambo

2. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

That is his way of "furthering the dialogue"

3. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Can we chill on the arguing. ...

4. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

It does take two to form an argument, not just one.

5. Ice Rider

I was going to appologize in a PM to racer but I will do it here instead. My whole point through this is how they take a line or two of everything Palin says and tries to make her out to be an idiot. My point was to show that you can do that to anybody. The woman ran the state of Alaska and had great approval ratings while she was in office, I would venture to say nobody here on TB has ever governed a state, no matter what you think about her that takes a certain amount of intelligence and fortitude to accomplish. The media has made her out to be a bumbling idiot but Alaskans gave her high marks as their governor. We have what some think is the second coming in charge of this country and he has nothing in the way of economic success to claim, he has destroyed our healthcare system and put us in great debt yet the left focuses on an ex governor from Alaska with ZERO policy making power!.
    Racer, I do not think you are a "dumb" person I think the fact that you retired out of IBEW shows you are intellegent but you fell into it with the video you posted, the narrative said one thing but if you listen to what she said...she made sense. "She did not hear what was said but the visual was spot on" My comment that you must be dumber than Sarah" was tongue in cheek to prove a point. It is to bad that emotion and the tone of ones comments cannot be felt in a printed forum. But I do insult many in person....Lol! Now lighten up Francis

6. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

.... it would be so cool , to wAke up with breast milk...mmmmm
    "Show me that eskimo pie Baby"

7. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I argue with myself..we even eat tOgether.

8. Ice Rider

do you insult yourself in person?

9. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Only in frOnt of the mirror..... I like putting boots, undies, and hold a couple muzzle loaders when cusing at mysElf. I lOve pulling nose hairs till my eyes water.

Michigan will win BIG tonight !!.... I better get dressed

10. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

You could say the same for Nancy Pelosi. The problem is that conservatives are targeted by comedians that turn them into characatures which many sheep accept as reality. President Ford was a cluts, Reagan was senile, Bush was a moron, Mitt Romney was an eletist snob. On the other hand when they joke about a liberal baffoon like Pelosi or Biden it's done in a good natured way, not in a way that demonizes and demeans. Don't underestimate the influence of the Jon Stewarts, Colberts, Bill Mahrs, Lettermans, on public opinion. Many sheep accept parody as reality.

11. ABFer

It can also be difficult to ally up with someone who has successfully been belittled and chastised by any or all of those above.

12. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Its safe to say Mrs. Palin will not run "next time"...but ?..who knows the future. Heck,..even barry got two terms

13. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

I guess stupid is,as stupid does.. I guess the protests in Obamas' adopted home state wasn't seen by all people over the weekend when he was there on the million dollar vacation....

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Nope, I didn't. Cant make myself vote for Progressive McCain.....

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You blew your entire argument when you believed that she said 'I can see Russia". She didn't- Saturday Night Live's Tina Fey said it. So your whole argument comes back to you making denigrating comments about something you portrayed as fact, but was false..... :duh:

I like her because she reminds me of my wife: They look alike, and- like Sarah, my wife would not hesitate to sell the State's plane to save money. My wife would not hesitate to 'Drill, Baby, Drill, to make money. Like Sarah, my wife would attend meetings, screaming at the corrupt, about their corruptness. I love them both- I'd vote for either to straighten out a political entity..... (but I admit, Sarah's voice, along with Michele Bachmann's, irritates even me.....).

16. ABFer

Check out this little tidbit of data. Why isn't that far right reporting this here??? (It's a rhetorical question).
    Big milestone: U.S. producing more oil than it imports

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The Far Right IS reporting it- and that it's from Private Land. Obama has used the EPA and the Sierra Club having 'standing' before US Courts to slow or block oil exploration on Public Land. Sarah wants ANWR drilled- the EPA won't allow it. If we ever have a blinking contest with Russia- i'd bet they just take it...

18. SuperCourse

So...if she had made the off the cuff comment that "Russia is just a stones throw away from Alaska", you would have labeled her a liar unless she demonstrated that she could in fact throw a stone that far.

19. SuperCourse

"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it" - Nancy Pelosi

This is my nomination for the dumbest statement from a public official in my lifetime.

1 person likes this.
  20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Gotta agree!!!