Sat breakfast

this is probably the dumbest thread yet! :thread:

the two people who are pushing the union talking to each other?

Come on

IT CHANGED MINE !!! Marc knows !!! working a man 65 / 70 hours a week with out overtime ...is Bull !!! and by the way company's that are not around anymore its because of bad management and company's like NCT that don't pay overtime .. not the union, treat the people fair and you will not need a union ..stay strong vote yes ..

jbusy12 !! sit back jack ass !! The real question to you is , will you take all the benefits a union will bring ? you know so much .. maybe you just want to live under a rock ..

Riteway your a CLOWN :poster_stupid: think about it, do you want to forfeit your rights to someone else? let them make decisions for YOU? i certainly wouldnt..

I wouldnt trust my career or any choices to a union who doesnt have a clue about NCT

JBusy: Do you stand up during driver meetings or are you one of the ones that sit on your butt hoping someone will bring the issues up? Unions negotiate for US! Do your homework! Unions don't TAKE our rights they fight for our rights!!!

Yes I have done my homework and been reading up, I speak my mind and don't need to be force fed information

Giving your negotiation rights, your voice, your opinions, and your future to an outside group is giving up my rights, a union cant promise the world and deliver, and that's what your harping

Jbusy12: I am not trying to force feed you I think you got it all wrong, but that is your opinion. Answer this question: What rights do you have now? Why do you have to work 60 - 70 hours to make a living? (I don't know if you're a local driver or a road driver) If you do work those long hours shouldn't you get O/T? If the Union comes in, are you going to move to a non union trucking company?

I'm not pushing the union to anyone at all. I chose the union as my choice and mine alone . Our drivers are all men and can make their own decision for themselves . If you are pro non union that's your right .but please don't try to force your choice on anyone .this is still America . Even if we have to press 1 for English

Of course you didn't answer my question...I'm going to do whatever is best for my family and right now I KNOW a Union in NCT is the right choice. You do what is right for yours.

jbusy12 !! as for the clown remark:eck13::eck13: , at this point you have showed your STUPIDITY :woohoo1:.. this has to do have the trust of a company, the company that has lie for sometime now :hide:... [ Hoovers Company Records ] Yes NCT is bringing a different style of companies .:17113:. They give a bonus to execs and take from the bottom .. As trusting my career to a Union or over a company that has Management like this i will go with a union ..As for making decision for me and having someone at my BACK like a union can ,and will due .. SAFETY of equipment , OVERTIME , and better MEDICAL plan and finding the truth out for you .. I could get a job driving any place .. You on the other hand may not , thats right you don't drive a truck . Didn't you just move here ? :dance: Wow !! $ 424,800 B F , that year i lost my house working here .. J S you should hide in your office ... $ 237,826 ...that year !! Thats three times what a driver makes at 65 hours a week. Yes, jbusy12 just keep drinking the grape juice ..

RITEWAY when was the last time you worked for a UNION, i was employed by one not so long ago, they were full of it, and the best thing they provided wasnt healthcare or overtime or "better pay" thats BS... they regulated the Hours we could work, limited pay, but hey i did get .20 cent raise every year (not much of a difference) it was a total joke, which im sure would be the result of one here

i would love to hear what you are CERTAIN of then compare what kind of contract comes out for us if they get in...BTW all the executives of every company get those salaries unions too...if you reject that fact you should examine that a bit closer

The difference between us is that i can do my own Research and find out the BS people dont tell you (see below) UNION SALARIES are the same crap, i can email it to you if you like

Hamilton, William T over $100,000
President

Dougherty, Shawn M over $100,000
Secretary Treasurer

Slater, Edward J over $100,000
Vice President

Shaw, Everett over $100,000
Recording Secretary

RITEWAY when was the last time you worked for a UNION, i was employed by one not so long ago, they were full of it, and the best thing they provided wasnt healthcare or overtime or "better pay" thats BS... they regulated the Hours we could work, limited pay, but hey i did get .20 cent raise every year (not much of a difference) it was a total joke, which im sure would be the result of one here

i would love to hear what you are CERTAIN of then compare what kind of contract comes out for us if they get in...BTW all the executives of every company get those salaries unions too...if you reject that fact you should examine that a bit closer

The difference between us is that i can do my own Research and find out the BS people dont tell you (see below) UNION SALARIES are the same crap, i can email it to you if you like

Hamilton, William T over $100,000
President

Dougherty, Shawn M over $100,000
Secretary Treasurer

Slater, Edward J over $100,000
Vice President

Shaw, Everett over $100,000
Recording Secretary

The funny thing here, Jbusy, is the fact that these union "sheep" don't realize that one of the "leaders" is basically a functional ****** that is only useful for directing traffic for the Columbus, NJ FD...

The funny thing here, Jbusy, is the fact that these union "sheep" don't realize that one of the "leaders" is basically a functional ****** that is only useful for directing traffic for the Columbus, NJ FD...

Let me rephrase...A FUNCTIONAL R E T A R D that no longer is a driver at N C T !

I didn't know that many people got that kind of salary for union employment, 6 figures to be a secretary must be nice,... WTF but there are more people not mentioned above that get similar wages... So WOW

I didn't know that many people got that kind of salary for union employment, 6 figures to be a secretary must be nice,... WTF but there are more people not mentioned above that get similar wages... So WOW

Too bad that jag off doesn't have the legs to be a REAL secretary! LOL

You just don't get it !! my point was they took from the drivers to fill there pockets .. everyone knows they lie ...