Sat breakfast

My guess is based on the immature name calling here, you must have a vested hatred with me. Name calling only proves the type of person you really are. I won't lower myself to your level. Obviously you know who I am . The fact is, if it weren't for the long term injuries I sustained from the MVA back in 2010 I would still be employed at NCT. That being said, I have no vested interest in what is happening there. Thanks to the years of service I provided to a union carrier I am able to reap the benefits by collecting a pension.... and direct traffic as an emergency service volunteer for my local fire company. You know nothing about me because if you did you would not be making these childish remarks. Based on those remarks, I have an idea who you are. My question to you is,are you really that insecure about yourself that you have to hide behind your posted name for fear of being called out. I'm ready when you are!

Richard ! that job you had with shoprite was a good job , why did you leave ? or was it you got the boot !!! and you know the money was also good ..

so true TeamsterForever !!! they have no clue !!! and you know they are afraid , they just moved here for a job ... The drivers need a change , the same old bull !!!! or a Union .. I say a Union !!! if the doors close they had planned it already ... my next job will be have a union carrier ..

I just want to see if all the drivers or management that are against Unions know the answers to these questions: If the Union is voted in who pays the benefits? How is the pension paid for? How many years do you need to be vested before you can eligible for your pension?

Richard ! that job you had with shoprite was a good job , why did you leave ? or was it you got the boot !!! and you know the money was also good ..

Excuse me? don't accuse me of being an unsatisfactory employee. I work my ass off and I left my job at shoprite to move on to something new with my supervisors sad to see me go.

My guess is based on the immature name calling here, you must have a vested hatred with me. Name calling only proves the type of person you really are. I won't lower myself to your level. Obviously you know who I am . The fact is, if it weren't for the long term injuries I sustained from the MVA back in 2010 I would still be employed at NCT. That being said, I have no vested interest in what is happening there. Thanks to the years of service I provided to a union carrier I am able to reap the benefits by collecting a pension.... and direct traffic as an emergency service volunteer for my local fire company. You know nothing about me because if you did you would not be making these childish remarks. Based on those remarks, I have an idea who you are. My question to you is,are you really that insecure about yourself that you have to hide behind your posted name for fear of being called out. I'm ready when you are!

Your circumstances are what they are, I'm sorry that you were injured but I'm glad you were able to make end's meet in the end. I'm sure some people are just getting heated over this debate.

Last edited by a moderator: