TForce | Sat june 3 rollover

Did the 4 wheeler stop,or did he go on his merry way?

May be he was taking a call on his cell phone,than decided he better cut our driver off so he could make his exit?

One of our bad, mean teamsters brothers from New Penn was a witness to the car cutting off the driver. He stopped, checked the driver and gave the police a statement.
THANK YOU.

Hmmmm, can ya feel the teamster love? All kidding aside, one way or another, its nice that some drivers stick to the old values and help one another out, even if their :duh: :duh: non union. Sorry couldn't resist.

Apostolic said:
They drive like their sitting on their couch at home,or at a desk in an office.

TOTALLY CLUELESS of anyone else on the road with them.

The fines for this in New York State are $150.00.

But I see the cops riding down the road chatting on their phones as well.

You don't have to be driving around them for very long to know their really into their own little world of chit chat.

I just back off,and give them all the room they want,than have fun watching them weaving,and almost going in ditches,also almost wacking whatever else gets in their way.

I guess the fines could be $300,or more and they'd still be chatting away in traffic.

l love listening to truck drivers b@@ch about people on cell phones..most of these same truckers never put down the c.b mic either..i wonder what the difference is sometimes.both need one hand and both are raised towards your head..seems like the same thing to me.personally, i myself talk to much on the phone while driving.i need to stop that but i dont see that big of difference between c.b talking and cell phone talking.. jmo