Yellow | SAVE THE DATE

rag-a-muffin

TB Lurker
Credits
X8BWfNg.jpg

Back in late December and early January, sales reps throughout the YRC system were handing out 2015 calendars like mad. City P&D drivers were told "Only 1 per customer, and give them to your BEST customers first. Don't give them to the mom-and-pop shippers who hardly ever use us. Keep them for the bigger customers"

An unseen added benefit to these customers was the ability to stretch the last few days of the month, during the hectic shipping times where deadlines come up fast. As in April, 2015, the 28th has been removed. You can still ship on the 28th, but we won't recognize it. April 2015 won't have a 28th, but will instead have 2 days labelled 29th.

Just another way that YRC is looking out for you, our customer.

Last edited:
Must have just been your salesman. I had a full case in my tractor and I gave them to whoever I wanted. We had plenty of calenders for all.

X8BWfNg.jpg

Back in late December and early January, sales reps throughout the YRC system were handing out 2015 calendars like mad. City P&D drivers were told "Only 1 per customer, and give them to your BEST customers first. Don't give them to the mom-and-pop shippers who hardly ever use us. Keep them for the bigger customers"

An unseen added benefit to these customers was the ability to stretch the last few days of the month, during the hectic shipping times where deadlines come up fast. As in April, 2015, the 28th has been removed. You can still ship on the 28th, but we won't recognize it. April 2015 won't have a 28th, but will instead have 2 days labelled 29th.

Just another way that YRC is looking out for you, our customer.
What about my birthday on the thirtieth ¡¡¡¿¿¿¡¡¡

How about the sales guy that rides around all year with the trunk full of calendars. Then in November he hands them out to drivers to get rid of them. POS

Must have just been your salesman. I had a full .case in my tractor and I gave them to whoever I wanted. We had plenty of calenders for all.
Only received like 6-8 to hand out this year. Never got one for myself. At least Roadway would mail one to each employees home back in the day.....

Had to google golumpki..........cabbage rolls is much easier to say...........golumpki sounds like some kind of testicle disorder:nut kick::hide:.

You're not required to have testicles in order to enjoy them so dig in and have a gastronomical treat! :smile new:

(My mom, aunts and grandmothers made them and enjoyed them).

If you have difficulty with golumpki then stuffed cabbage is the term preferable to cabbage rolls by the way.