Central Transport | Save yourself and jump ship b4 it alll sinks

yeah not_wanted. if you want to make a change due to family reasons, or conflicting schudele or etc. u more less have to quit and get rehired to jumo to lh or city. its a big fat joke. but remember we are the new "bootleg fed-ex" hqahahahha without that one thing called an open board.

Lol . . Be sure to share with us your insight Mr Krugman. I know you didn't get that nobel prize in economics for nothing.

Watching the market, I see it is stagnant, investors are neither coming or going to any great extent, and these people are smarter than all of us put together at crunching numbers. Stock price floats during the day, so a closing within 10 cents day to day means nothing. Future recommendation is also has the same number saying buy, hold, or sell, so this tells me the pro trader out there has taken a wait and see for results. So, our loss posting is not scaring anyone away, I think they see the potential like some of us here,,, takes time,,,tick tock, tick tock. Check back in late September for Q3 results,,,, if any of us still work here.

Heard today VIT wants to open more terminals in the Chicago, add and Dallas/Ft Worth area. Seems as though if they start with some virgins things will be A-OK

the bid runs at my terminal have already gone out the window for both city and linehaul. the t.m. is still posting different start times each day and linehaul drivers are being sent all over the place. we had 2 drivers quit last week over short runs while the newest driver got 650 miles.i guess its whomever the t.m. likes better. the same old same old. our morning dispatcher said its getting worse by the day with this hub system. our terminal has lost alot of accounts the last two weeks. one such account got their freight after 9 days and the state is right next to ours. we are missing ten skids of freight most everyday and they find out its half way across the country. the few accounts we have are pissed.maybe training dockworkers might help.
hey vijax. the new rule pf " if you want to go linehaul to city or city to linehaul, u lose your senority. thats str8 b.s. ive been at the same pay for almost 5 years. running linehaul was not possible the last 2 years due to family issues. but not i want to and i get the big man saying with his foot down NO. but vijax the funny thing is. there are 4 spots on linehaul still open and we are making 5 more new runs. funny thing is I dont see no new faces. cuz no1 wants to work for the " lying V". so i said ok I will help you out and take whatever run u want me to do to help service the freight, but in march I would like to bid with my strap. he told me no again. but you know what he is burying himself more and more everyday. cuz loads come to our terminal and sit for a day or 2. and I am talking freight that is a 2 day lane. I hope he gets the famous walk of shame and they boot his stubborn kulo out!

in NSH linehaul bids a run with a trk to go with it. in the city it is start time only, but the ones with alil brown on the upper lip are starting to creep in the parking lot an hour early to show there poop covered face around so the dispatcher sees them and says" hey you punch in we need you", lol i got to admit slick, but still suckin asz. and with the linehaul runs, alot of guys are getting upset with the same old crap of ur run got cut so now you have to run 200miles less today, but here you got the extra board drivers averaging 500miles a day or more. its all about who you know so you can blow!

I like how I lost 15k in overtime, but yet some linehaul who makes 75k on miles also gets to work the dock and make 200 extra a week while I get sent home

we have the same problem down in nsh. city guys will be lucky to even see 50 hrs, but your day line guys, they are crying cuz they dont get a lot of miles so they do swaps b4 or after there 4`4 turn. well those cry babies knew what they were getting into when they wanted that bid, but thats why we have theives on the dock, and so many accidents in the streets, cuz we have scrapped the bottom of the barrel when it comes to hiring, we lost all the drivers and dock worckers that did their job right, now we will suffer with " the ex-cons and mulity-point drivers, god forbid if one of the sales guys snaggs a "high dollar" account, we will lose it within a month, people will steal to make up for crappy pay , this is a no win situation for everyone here at vitran, the voltures are circling and waiting to dive down and eat this company alive

Heard today VIT wants to open more terminals in the Chicago, add and Dallas/Ft Worth area. Seems as though if they start with some virgins things will be A-OK

Terminal at DALLAS has already been bought. IT's twice the size of the old one. I do know that it is off of Mockingbird road and that they are moving in September.

Cool, i had hear of expansion, but not actually heard where. So, purchases such as this add to our loses for the minute, so like I said, posting losses is not always a bad thing