Saw a joke harbor pullin triples

truckinus

TB Veteran
Credits
I was on I-84 coming into portland and passed a driver from your company. He even had one ABF box. Wonder how he got that? I turned on the dome lite and shook my head.

I was on I-84 coming into portland and passed a driver from your company. He even had one ABF box. Wonder how he got that? I turned on the dome lite and shook my head.
Date? Time? Did you notice if the truck was a single drive or tamdem? Was it Freightliner or International, or a KW? Any information you could give would help. We have a few contacts at ABF...

EDIT: Could you have seen a Peninsula Truck Lines pulling the ABF? I know they do at times and the trailer markings are similar to Oak's.

Thanks

PS: Ed, The wooden shoes have dry rot.

Thanks. Interesting, I was on the line untill 0600 and never saw it come into Portland and I had a day shift man asking around and he never heard about this.

I spoke to the drivers at the ABF terminal in Eugene and they do not turn you their trailers on regular basis. As a matter of fact they don't do any business with OAKH unless it is a specific customer routing. ABF would rather work with other carriers than OAKH.