Saw My old truck

localdriver

TB Regular
Credits
Saw my old truck sitting in a yard in south philly the other day,I went in to talk to the owners of these vehicles and gave them some history on my truck. This small company purchased two 99' volvo's (local D/I) trucks that were detailed and looking pretty sharp!!! the purchase price for each 12k,
I wished them luck with thier trucks ,as I had one of those trucks since new for nine years, it kind of made me sad to see it again, but Oh well!!!!
life goes on.....

red white and purple

Found out the other day that a couple of shop people at j2 were draining the transmissions and rear ends before the trucks got parked. feel sorry for the poor guys that bought them at the auction.

later :smilie_132:

Al

Did u sprout some tears?:console:

what part of that was hard to understand? All I said was i felt sorry for the guys that spent hard earned money on equipment that was intentionally screwed with. sun capitol made money anyway. all auction equipment is sold as is.

Al

Draining Oil

Al,
Who told you that? Makes no sense. To spend shop time to mess up good equipment. I know they were drainig the fuel down. So those of us moving equipment, had fuel to run on. And wouldn't have to buy it on the road.

Joe in the shop told Forbes, he told me. Although Joe did say that he wasn't a part of it. I am assuming (bad word huh) that the units that got drained were the ones that were getting parked at J2.

Al

A friend of mine called me the other day and said that I passed him and he wondered if I was too good to say Hi.
Needless to say, I was lost until he told me that a Jevic trainer truck just passed him with my name still on the side of it.
Now that was weird.:hysterical:

P.S. Whoever bought my truck, TAKE MY NAME OFF OF IT !!!:smilie_132: