saw one of your guys today

UnionTrucka

TB Regular
Credits
My sympathy to all of those involved. I bumped into one of your drivers today and we chatted for a few. he told me that it was officially over and that he was to deliver some of the remaining frt. in the system. union or not, i hate to see a man not able to provide for his family due to the incompetance of his bosses. he said he had something lined up already and planned on checking us out at NPME in NJ. i gave him a good ol hand shake and i wished him the best. we held up traffic but who cares, it was the right thing to do as a fellow trucker. i've never been thru such a thing so i can't say i know how it feels but like i said earlier, a man not able to provide for his own, through no fault of his, truly bothers me. did they tell you how long it will take to get rid of whatever frt. is left ?

My sympathy to all of those involved. I bumped into one of your drivers today and we chatted for a few. he told me that it was officially over and that he was to deliver some of the remaining frt. in the system. union or not, i hate to see a man not able to provide for his family due to the incompetance of his bosses. he said he had something lined up already and planned on checking us out at NPME in NJ. i gave him a good ol hand shake and i wished him the best. we held up traffic but who cares, it was the right thing to do as a fellow trucker. i've never been thru such a thing so i can't say i know how it feels but like i said earlier, a man not able to provide for his own, through no fault of his, truly bothers me. did they tell you how long it will take to get rid of whatever frt. is left ?

UnionTrucka you rock .

My sympathy to all of those involved. I bumped into one of your drivers today and we chatted for a few. he told me that it was officially over and that he was to deliver some of the remaining frt. in the system. union or not, i hate to see a man not able to provide for his family due to the incompetence of his bosses. he said he had something lined up already and planned on checking us out at NPME in NJ. i gave him a good ol hand shake and i wished him the best. we held up traffic but who cares, it was the right thing to do as a fellow trucker. i've never been thru such a thing so i can't say i know how it feels but like i said earlier, a man not able to provide for his own, through no fault of his, truly bothers me. did they tell you how long it will take to get rid of whatever frt. is left ?

WHAT A GREAT PICTURE THAT WOULD OF
MADE---WHAT A SHOW OF BROTHERHOOD!!

Kudos to Uniontrucka on a good post. All of the Jevic drivers I've ever bumped into were good people and I also hate to see anybody out of work. Good luck to ALL of the former Jevic employees in their search for employment.