TForce | Say we unionize than what?

Some one posted here and a picture of a set of doubles with upsf colors. It was a scale model. Does anyone know how I can relocate that post. I can't seem to find it.

People that have a little trouble with spelling you can also download the Google tool bar. It has a spell check in it. You can type a message and before sending it click on the spell check in the Google tool bar and it will make you look as smart as CFer.

Just trying to get my posts back up to around 600 again. After Jeff made us all start over.:duh: But I understand the reason.

Those who talk bad about T.D.U know not of what they say.T.D.U. started 30 years ago in that time they got you the members the right to vote for our national Pres.They fight to keep your penisons in your hands. also working on the screwed up hours of service that hoffa jr. does nothing about.T.D. U. are WORKING teamsters not politicans.They are members who are not to stand up for what is right and best for all members!

gopher said:
T.D. U. are WORKING teamsters not politicans.They are members who are not to stand up for what is right and best for all members!
Now that isnt alltogeather true, is it. Ken P** is not a working Teamster and from what I read, he didnt work all that long before starting his employer funded organization.
And what is that last line suppose to mean??

Well let me inform you all that we make more and have better bennies and more job security and......I know this because the O/MC monkey that held our meeting told me so.....What are we all fighting about O has it all figured out.....WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!