Holland | SB Bids...

Thanks to Shoeman and JJ for answering CE for me. Wood Duck had already cleared up what he meant for us earlier today anyway.

going down

Only as a velocity center. No longer needed for a velocity center since the east coast is closing.
Buffalo is also no longer a velocity center. We currently have 51 men
Working the little inbound/outbound freight we have. At least a third of our
Work will vanish with the closings. If Holland buffalo stays open at all we
Will be operating with a skeleton crew. We won’t be around much longer.
A lot of our customers see the writing on the wall and have jumped ship
Already.

Southbend has 26 new bids with 18 of them being runs to Buffalo, N.Y. all these bids going to New Penn are to be daytime bids leaving between 4am and noon These are the numbers that I heard

These numbers are off a little, South Bend lost 7 bids and picked up 27 new bids! One bid will be a Tpk doubles run to Akron and the remaining 26 bids will be to Camp Hill (3&2), 13 bids will start on Monday (Long week) and the other 13 will start on Tuesday (Short week).
They must plan on running a lot of east freight into SB as we have never made 13 loads a day to the east coast

Sounds like the Dbls to YT are done. There going to run singles past YT and put men to bed at Camp Hill. Instead of running Dbls into YT and turning Dbls back to SB.

I run the open board and I have been bringing some nice loads out of the east they just arent falling out of the sky! Some one has to be putting them togeather.I wonder who??
Trust me New Penn didnt get their reputation and opperating ratios sitting on the back side.Those guys can get er done I think YRC finially got the right combination with New Penn and Holland.Now I just hope they let the dust settle a little bit and let us do our job's for a while this company needs to start generating some money.Cmon Mr Z you have been tweeking ::shit:: long enough ,Its time to haul some freight! Get your head out of your *** and lets get this show on the road!

I run the open board and I have been bringing some nice loads out of the east they just arent falling out of the sky! Some one has to be putting them togeather.I wonder who??
Trust me New Penn didnt get their reputation and opperating ratios sitting on the back side.Those guys can get er done I think YRC finially got the right combination with New Penn and Holland.Now I just hope they let the dust settle a little bit and let us do our job's for a while this company needs to start generating some money.Cmon Mr Z you have been tweeking ::shit:: long enough ,Its time to haul some freight! Get your head out of your *** and lets get this show on the road!
AH MEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY DEAD RIGHT ON !!!!!!!!:clap:

opperating ratios

Is Wilson trucking still going to haul all new penn south bound freight???
Is Nason's Delivery still in the picture ?? I would prefer union carriers.

Buffalo is also no longer a velocity center. We currently have 51 men
Working the little inbound/outbound freight we have. At least a third of our
Work will vanish with the closings. If Holland buffalo stays open at all we
Will be operating with a skeleton crew. We won’t be around much longer.
A lot of our customers see the writing on the wall and have jumped ship
Already.

This is BS and you KNOW IT! Gentleman-this is STRICTLY and I say it again STRICKLY BS! This is his OPINION ONLY!
What do you think you are accomplishing by posting these lies? REALLY! I'D LIKE TO HEAR YOUR ANSWER! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE READ THIS? YOU ARE CLUELESS IF YOU THINK THIS IS BENEFICIAL TO ANYONE EXCEPT SOMEONE ELSES SALES DEPT.
ONE MORE TIME GUYS THIS IS A LIE! PLEASE CALL CORPORATE BEFORE YOU GIVE THIS INDIVIDUAL ANY CREDIBILITY. THIS DOES NOTHING BUT HARM.

No Virginia, there is no santa

This is BS and you KNOW IT! Gentleman-this is STRICTLY and I say it again STRICKLY BS! This is his OPINION ONLY!
What do you think you are accomplishing by posting these lies? REALLY! I'D LIKE TO HEAR YOUR ANSWER! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE READ THIS? YOU ARE CLUELESS IF YOU THINK THIS IS BENEFICIAL TO ANYONE EXCEPT SOMEONE ELSES SALES DEPT.
ONE MORE TIME GUYS THIS IS A LIE! PLEASE CALL CORPORATE BEFORE YOU GIVE THIS INDIVIDUAL ANY CREDIBILITY. THIS DOES NOTHING BUT HARM.
Ok then super whatever. Lets state some facts about Holland buffalo, 6 more city men were laid off today and 11 road bids were cut, FACT. Get the exact number from a south bend road Man on how many bids run directly to new penn buffalo and camp hill pa. NOT Holland buffalo, I believe the number is around 26. So ray of sunshine tell me what you’re
Crystal ball tells you??? Mine says nothing good. Yes please call corporate looking
For something credible, let us all know how that pans out.

bids

Is it true that SB got 26 Camp Hill, PA (NPMF terminal?) 3 and 2's?

Any SB road drivers on here?

Also, did any other terminals road board get bids directly to a NPMF terminal, or just SB?

Is this even true, I didn't work the last couple of days, I heard it from a "truck driver"...​

cn sbend as of monday the 6th will be taking the contract an tossing it out the window this is a total runaround of the northeast terminals they will take the trailer directly into npmf
terminal in ba:eck13:ltimore and camp hill ::TR10driving03::TR10driving03:eck13::eck13:

the bids are posted in the terminals goes into effect monday

Jeez super dooper, these facts are looking worse than all the “lies” I’m spreading. you asked
For an answer from me
and I think you got one. time to get our heads out of the sand now And look at what’s really going on isn’t it. this is all very sad stuff, especially for me
Here in buffalo. I don’t enjoy this nor do I lie. These are the cards that have been dealt to
Us and it’s a fixed deck. “People in fear make stupid decisions” im not mad at you for calling me clueless and a liar and I don’t plan on making a complaint about your attack. Have a nice day:jiggy:

Benny, you took our coach. I know he is in Lexington, but he will be visiting you. He likes the horses. Pitino, move over, there is a new sheriff in N. Kentucky.

He is in Lexington but Lexington is in Kentucky. He's the new sheriff of all Kentucky. He's should get us back where we need to be. Sorry he left you guys for us but I'm glad he came here too. Pitino hates it because now he'll be back to number 2 in Kentucky, again.

My Daughter got Two tickets for this weekend. I am trying to get her to sell them for a tidy profit. She is a die hard fan. GO SPARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!