Holland | SB Bids...

My Daughter got Two tickets for this weekend. I am trying to get her to sell them for a tidy profit. She is a die hard fan. GO SPARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have checked the prices for the final 4. Ouch! If she peddles them she should make some cash. GO State!

Maybe when Coach Izzo has had enough basketball, he can go to Washington and kick Hoffa's a** out the door and get this train back on track.

i dont know why they chose SB to run 26 3and two lay downs to Camp Hill when we could turn it from Akron or Cleveland and save all the motel bills.SB could turn AK or CL have still run over 500 a night everyone would sleep in their own bed and save the motel bills and be home on the weekends.I would like to know what college lame brain is calling the shots on setting up these runs ,I think he needs reprogramed.

i dont know why they chose SB to run 26 3and two lay downs to Camp Hill when we could turn it from Akron or Cleveland and save all the motel bills.SB could turn AK or CL have still run over 500 a night everyone would sleep in their own bed and save the motel bills and be home on the weekends.I would like to know what college lame brain is calling the shots on setting up these runs ,I think he needs reprogramed.

call and talk to Scott W., director of linehaul USF Holland

I know you are not going to want to hear this, but running direct all the way leaves out the chance of leaving a load sit. SORRY!!

this should be good,maybe they will give BiG O back his wire and let him make a new trail of tears for us on the east coast!

I know you are not going to want to hear this, but running direct all the way leaves out the chance of leaving a load sit. SORRY!!

B.S.!!! We can make ER and BU out of MI and all of our east coast is going to SB. It's obvious they don't want to make service!!!​

this should be good,maybe they will give BiG O back his wire and let him make a new trail of tears for us on the east coast!

I believe Big O passed his wire down to another highway hero and then retired. From the news coming out of his fan club he is starting his second career as a door to door gynecologist in the south. :biglaugh:

Is Wilson trucking still going to haul all new penn south bound freight???
Is Nason's Delivery still in the picture ?? I would prefer union carriers.
Letter out this week from the Big Shots, Wilson out of the picture, down South to TN, NC, GA, and Ala will be going to Holland. :waycool::waycool::waycool:

This quote was from the Layoffs as of 4-3-09 tread on the YRC forum............

Originally Posted by TeamCujo
It's got to get better when they close Holland.

Letter out this week from the Big Shots, Wilson out of the picture, down South to TN, NC, GA, and Ala will be going to Holland.

I wonder why they would boot Wilson out if they were gonna close Holland? :smilie_132: Get real cujo:eck13:

This is BS and you KNOW IT! Gentleman-this is STRICTLY and I say it again STRICKLY BS! This is his OPINION ONLY!
What do you think you are accomplishing by posting these lies? REALLY! I'D LIKE TO HEAR YOUR ANSWER! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE READ THIS? YOU ARE CLUELESS IF YOU THINK THIS IS BENEFICIAL TO ANYONE EXCEPT SOMEONE ELSES SALES DEPT.
ONE MORE TIME GUYS THIS IS A LIE! PLEASE CALL CORPORATE BEFORE YOU GIVE THIS INDIVIDUAL ANY CREDIBILITY. THIS DOES NOTHING BUT HARM.

Freefromdat: Your post sounds like you definitely have your thoughts right on. Superstar ought to chill out and respect your right to post credible info concerning your terminal. Good luck to you Brother, I got the layoff too. tongue0015:

Next Step

Letter out this week from the Big Shots, Wilson out of the picture, down South to TN, NC, GA, and Ala will be going to Holland. :waycool::waycool::waycool:
The Manager here in buffalo and our previous manager who
Now runs Erie are both pissed at the np buffalo manager, he’s
Still giving loads of freight away to other carriers, dodsworth and nason
To name a couple while we here in buffalo and erie are starving.
I hope these guys can do something about it.

The Manager here in buffalo and our previous manager who
Now runs Erie are both pissed at the np buffalo manager, he’s
Still giving loads of freight away to other carriers, dodsworth and nason
To name a couple while we here in buffalo and erie are starving.
I hope these guys can do something about it.
Freefromdat i agree with you on this , we have been fighting this for along time union wont back us up on this . We had 6 guys on layoff up to now while nasons and dodsworth was running are freight .This should be stopped and freight should go to holland but with no backing from the union we are dead in the water its all about money they do i cheaper . I just cant understand why yrc doesnt say keep this freight in house.

We have fought for this freight from Dodsworth for quite a while now. We have been told by several big wigs that it just will not happen... Dodsworth is cheaper... total BS!!! My feelings are we interline with NP... NP should interline with Holland. But then again that would force Holland to pay more HW on its employees that are put back to work!! Can't have that!!

We have fought for this freight from Dodsworth for quite a while now. We have been told by several big wigs that it just will not happen... Dodsworth is cheaper... total BS!!! My feelings are we interline with NP... NP should interline with Holland. But then again that would force Holland to pay more HW on its employees that are put back to work!! Can't have that!!
I agree we tried to get this freight at new penn union says we cant touch it , its all about doing it for less and more profit. Nasons hauls alot of are freight also they do alot of the southern teir for us. It is bs , new penn tells yrc well we can make more profit giving the freight to these companys and yrc says oh ok more profit keep giving it to them then.