Holland | SB Bids...

I agree we tried to get this freight at new penn union says we cant touch it , its all about doing it for less and more profit. Nasons hauls alot of are freight also they do alot of the southern teir for us. It is bs , new penn tells yrc well we can make more profit giving the freight to these companys and yrc says oh ok more profit keep giving it to them then.

I talk to one of your guys that runs down here for NP (Eddy):shift:... totally a cool man, doesn't spread BS, or talk the BS. He has told me on more than one occasion that they have fought for this work...Dodsworth and Nasons.:ranting2: But here we go again...YRCW will do what ever they want with their companies whether it is right or wrong.:smilie_132:

I talk to one of your guys that runs down here for NP (Eddy):shift:... totally a cool man, doesn't spread BS, or talk the BS. He has told me on more than one occasion that they have fought for this work...Dodsworth and Nasons.:ranting2: But here we go again...YRCW will do what ever they want with their companies whether it is right or wrong.:smilie_132:
I here ya stimpy, eddie is a good guy i ran erie over the summer and most likley have run into you at zurn.I no eddies there everyday, that is after he gets his cup of tim h. coffee lol.:biglaugh: