Central Transport | SBN what is going on up there????

Its my understanding all the people at SBD are PJAX employees doing both jobs, the vitran terminal there was all contract drivers(owner operators), when vitran announced the buyout of pjax and told the vitran contractors there contract would not be renewed, they all walked.

Its my understanding all the people at SBD are PJAX employees doing both jobs, the vitran terminal there was all contract drivers(owner operators), when vitran announced the buyout of pjax and told the vitran contractors there contract would not be renewed, they all walked.

thers still a few of them over there in sleeper trucks . i seen them this week

Tell me what is going on up there is PJAX owned by vitran up there or what is happening??? ANY one know?

i know south bend just got a new terminal manager, he came from indy, my terminal. mark millie. he is a great guy. you know how that goes, get a good one and they take him away...now we have a vitran guy in our place. he seems to be ok...but we'll see

i know south bend just got a new terminal manager, he came from indy, my terminal. mark millie. he is a great guy. you know how that goes, get a good one and they take him away...now we have a vitran guy in our place. he seems to be ok...but we'll see

What happened to Larry? ( old TM of south bend?)

Thats not a real name at all, its a code name. There is no Richard Grabber on the payroll, Im sure. If anyone can figure out the code name they know who Im talking about.