ABF | Scab city drivers

Hey I wouldn't complain!! But, to be fair, I chose to run team, they didn't force me to do it.

The only time I ever ran team was for about two months........four California turns .......back in the early '80's..........with my brother. Styrofoam cups out, plastic medicine bottles back....

At the end of those two months, we were so mad at each other, we didn't speak for 6 months... ....

I remember one hot summer night where I was in the bunk and he pulled into Ontario Union 76 to grab a quick meal. He didn't want to wake me up,.........but he parked in the back lot underneath a big sodium lamp,........and left the window open.

I woke up covered with 7698 different flying and crawling insects of various weights and sizes........I think even a few bats flew in .......

He came wandering across the parking lot , picking his teeth..........and wondering why I was outside the truck half-dressed, and looking like a disheveled madman.......

A long, long drive across California that night........

The only time I ever ran team was for about two months........four California turns .......back in the early '80's..........with my brother. Styrofoam cups out, plastic medicine bottles back....

At the end of those two months, we were so mad at each other, we didn't speak for 6 months... ....

I remember one hot summer night where I was in the bunk and he pulled into Ontario Union 76 to grab a quick meal. He didn't want to wake me up,.........but he parked in the back lot underneath a big sodium lamp,........and left the window open.

I woke up covered with 7698 different flying and crawling insects of various weights and sizes........I think even a few bats flew in .......

He came wandering across the parking lot , picking his teeth..........and wondering why I was outside the truck half-dressed, and looking like a disheveled madman.......

Dude I'm sorry that's just funny. Thanks for making me laugh.

Man I'm glad times have changed!!

I know at the NPME terminal I'm at they use a couple cartage companies. Mostly for undesirable deliveries and ones that are way off the beaten path. The freight has to deliver and as much as we don't like them delivering our freight, whats the alternative don't haul it?

File a grievance for the work (which is an easy win), then the company hires more employees, and buys more equipment, because of new employees, more money goes into the pension fund, making your job and retirement more secure.

Once the work is gone, it never comes back.

If there truly is not enough money in the deliveries for the company to hire more, the freight will go away on its own.

File a grievance for the work (which is an easy win), then the company hires more employees, and buys more equipment, because of new employees, more money goes into the pension fund, making your job and retirement more secure.

Once the work is gone, it never comes back.

If there truly is not enough money in the deliveries for the company to hire more, the freight will go away on its own.
Our 'union' is broken and grievances are a joke, we are making no headway over here.

Thank God the Zika virus wasn't around then, eh Canary???

Pretty damn funny city drivers have been stealing work from road drivers for years and loving it now it's your turn boys get used to it I'm laughing all the way home hahahahaa marry Christmas