ODFL | scaling at terminals

cvJlIEV.jpg

These threads start off good, with good info. Then it always turns into this goats and mow BS... I’d rather be talking about boats and hoes!!
Goats are much cheaper!!

Be sure to enter your alternative routes on your arrival form for driving around the scales.

Be sure to enter your alternative routes on your arrival form for driving around the scales.
What you talking about? I’ve never seen so many trailers come out of a terminal that were scaled. You almost trip over the scale on your way out of the yard.

That’s okay. Billylo can come down here and live in the bushes with the homeless. Billylo will be out panhandling, holding a sign, “Will mow for food.” Maybe, “Have mower will travel.”

If I came down there to be homeless I'd be reporting drivers to the city for illegal left turns into the yard.

If I came down there to be homeless I'd be reporting drivers to the city for illegal left turns into the yard.
Hahahaha. I agree. We were told what route to take, but some other driver’s think they have a better idea. You can sit and watch something else at night. It’ll make your eyes spin. Trust me, this person knows who I am. I’ve turned him in enough.

Thousands of comedians out of work and you come up with this crap!
Ain't no wonder you got demoted at Coop Dispatch.
Hey now settle down old man pretty hard to get demoted when I'm the number one carhauler out of the coop even Billy can't top me on that one

Hahahaha. I agree. We were told what route to take, but some other driver’s think they have a better idea. You can sit and watch something else at night. It’ll make your eyes spin. Trust me, this person knows who I am. I’ve turned him in enough.

Your drivers got so many different opinions on what route to take that I don't even know. Seems like they want you to circle the city before coming in.

I thought turning people in was Billys job?
Hey now settle down old man pretty hard to get demoted when I'm the number one carhauler out of the coop even Billy can't top me on that one

Since Billy got fired from Coop, you better keep a tight reign on your job.
If the all time Mastio champ gets a little more experience hauling cars, he may be after your job.
Of course he would start on the bottom of the board hauling "Ying Yangs"