Scandal

MegaHours

TB Lurker
Credits
NEMF Driver get's a DUI and sits home on workers comp....And i'm being layed off again..The word is out i hope the owner finds him..

South plainfield new jersey.....driver scandal.... **** that i'm waiting 4 years to get full time and this ***** is ripping off the company.....

we must be talking of the same person....oh I just changed my license from nj to pa ...no reason,,,oh my car was totaled,,,no reason,,,,**** that nemf peoples are stupid ...insurance fraud come on!

For you hard workers with family and for those who were laid off or were cut in pay! You can’t let someone scam the system! It’s your money those people are living on. Get with the program this is not the old days were everyone made money its now who survives and we have an ok company with a pay check while this ******* is home collecting workers comp only because he was charged with a dui! Yes dui. Let our safety department know or our terminal manager Joe Vitale South Plainfield is scamming the insurance company and should not be employed and by far be prosecuted for his actions….Thanks for your time

working 4 years part time trying to make it!

u have to love the loyalty....what did this guy do to his fellow employees......fyi...H.r will do nothing without proof