New Penn | Scare Tatics

That is exactly my thinking. Our vote was probably just a formality, to go along with the terms of the me to agreement. Only time will tell what happens next. Thanks to those of you who stuck together on this. I'm sure most who voted no did so because they are tired of YRCW running this thing into the ground asking for more money and not presenting a plan. Not with the idea to put a GREAT company out of business.

seems to me i remember usf shutting down red star in a seconds notice result new penn and nemf grew in one day remember ........ easy come ..easy go... again i would not want to see this result but dont think for one minute it cant happen good luck

i wonder what new penns o/r will be next week this will tell if something is brewing hollands was at 90%one day and 103% the following week we all know how and why this happened ,,,,,,, yrcw

Actually it would not look good on Dollar Bill if he came out and tried to punish NP for taking a stand against him..We are still one of the few that are still making money for them and for them to close us,it would take years for them to replace us to become profitable again if ever...It is what it is and the next few weeks will be interesting to say the least...

just look at dollar bill's track record. I don't think he cares how he would be viewed. he has done alot of stupid things up to this point. he has millions already and gets more if they fire him.