TForce | Schizophrenia

Couple of thing here. First I bet we never hear from Mr. Reasonable again. Next the bottom guys are doomed. The subcontractors you voted for will start to take your work, city and line. Which means members-Yes members will be out of work. Mark my works one year from today your 11,000 members will be 9,000. Last that next contract you can kiss that medical good-bye.

God Speed to all.

If it passed it wasn't because of this Forum. Do you guys really think this board has any more than a handful of members participating and maybe a few hundred Reading this platform?

If it passed it wasn't because of this Forum. Do you guys really think this board has any more than a handful of members participating and maybe a few hundred Reading this platform?
Your right, but word of mouth travels and social media plays a big roll these days.

The fact that it passed with or without this board doesn't matter. That fact you encouraged the campaign of lies all to get a yes vote does matter.
In 5 or 10 years you will get the contract you really deserve because management knows they can play guys like you like a fiddle.
Then you will wonder what happened.

Couple of thing here. First I bet we never hear from Mr. Reasonable again. Next the bottom guys are doomed. The subcontractors you voted for will start to take your work, city and line. Which means members-Yes members will be out of work. Mark my works one year from today your 11,000 members will be 9,000. Last that next contract you can kiss that medical good-bye.

God Speed to all.
We will never get rid of contractors. I will say that again. WE WILL NEVER GET RID OF CONTRACTORS. The 1st contract has strong language to do away with contractors and UPS just didn't follow it. The bottom guy would have been layoff if we striked for 2 or 3 months due to lost customers. The bottom guys are better off with the contract going through. The only terminals that have contractors in the city are the very large one doing city swaps. Contractors aren't new here. We have been dealing with them 12+ years.

UPSF is a stand alone ‘white paper contract ,’ negotiated by representatives fighting against a gorilla with an incomprehensible level of power.

They will analyze bottom line and offer compensation based on their analysis of profitability. What they may offer is a representation of what their profit numbers reflect.

It’s your bed, you bought it, you’ll be sleeping in it as infinitum.

Good, bad or indifferent.

God Speed to all.
I will be retiring in just a matter of months, could I borrow your crystal ball?

Good for you BusterNite,at first it will feel surreal.
However before long when someone asks how do you like retirement.
You can tell them what I say....Everyday is like Saturday.

45 years I worked P & D but now it just seems like a flash in time,& I don't really miss anything.
Other than a few of my former co-workers & my TM was a pretty good boss.