Yellow | Schnieder pulling YRC Doubles?

silverstreak

TB Lurker
Credits
I have been retired for about 4 years, but I saw a set of YRC doubles being pulled by a Schnieder tractor. And it was not new trailers, they had a lot of miles on them. Am I out of date or what is up.

PTS :17113:
5VA31Qc.jpg

I have been retired for about 4 years, but I saw a set of YRC doubles being pulled by a Schnieder tractor. And it was not new trailers, they had a lot of miles on them. Am I out of date or what is up.
Been going on nearly from the time PTs started hauling our freight. CRST was first and if i'm correct Schneider has a dedicated pool of pup teams.

The members voted in favor of giving their own work away. It's more than just Schneider hauling it. This is happening in the city as well.

The members voted in favor of giving their own work away. It's more than just Schneider hauling it. This is happening in the city as well.
Not exactly.However the mou2014 was passed by railroading the membersor other tool of deception.Initially it was voted down by secret balloting.Pts was supposed to haul overflow and new accounts.That didnt happen