school rampage

Discussion in 'The Drivers Lounge' started by pro1driver, Feb 14, 2018.

1. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LOST

this time in Broward County FL.

some said already, that some kids are dead, no exact numbers yet. (at least one student had a phone recorder and my god, the shots being fired off)

shooter in custody, some say, either a current student, some say former.

frankly i don't give a hoot about his age (i saw a white boy being handled by the cops near a patrol car), but if (to me) anyone under the age of consent (here that is 18), we should know thier name, and everything.

i think that once ANYONE under the age of consent uses ANYTHING that can be a weapon, that person goes to the head of the line, and IS an adult, and IS NOT afforded privacy from being exposed, as a juvi.

there are no more juvenile criminals past that point.

hopefully more information will be forthcoming.

Florida school shooting suspect in custody, police say - CNN

2. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LOST

booked on 17 counts of premeditated murder.

even if he gets jail time, and the usual one third time served, that'll still be roughly 140+ years before he will be released.

i am almost sure too, he will never make it to any parole hearing for early release.

i myself hate the idea of incarceration of the death penalty, but truth be told, he attorney will plead him insane. that'll give him life.

i am also sure that his age of 20, he will be everyone's bun boy as well.

karma is a beech.

RIP all the dead, and prayers to the survivors, and the families and i hope that counseling will ease thier pains over time.

Stimpy likes this.
  3. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LOST

i myself hate the idea of incarceration of the death penalty, but truth be told,

sorry, i cannot edit, but i meant to say..

i myself hate the idea of incarceration OVER the death penalty.............

Stimpy likes this.
  4. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

I like the idea of public hangings or in this case death by firing squad. The punishment should fit the crime.

pro1driver and Big Dave like this.
  5. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LOST

thing is, way too many namby-pamby's out there, that want the rights of prisoners safe from abuse...what a joke.

the old question goes like, "did the killer ask the victim how he/she wanted to die, or took into consideration thiier rights?

DCM_Doc, Big Dave and Stimpy like this.