Holland | Scott Ware phone call

john deere

TB Lurker
Credits
Ware came across in the phone call as an obnoxious, arrog ant, bully boy trying to shove a POS proposal down peoples throats. The only thing he said that I really thing he truly felt was at the end when he said he would continue to give it to the people straight. He sure is .

Ware came across in the phone call as an obnoxious, arrog ant, bully boy trying to shove a POS proposal down peoples throats. The only thing he said that I really thing he truly felt was at the end when he said he would continue to give it to the people straight. He sure is .
First time you ever heard him speak?i couldn't stand the ******* when they hired him and fuked up our line haul operation. When he came to our terminal I told him I had no interest in anything he spewed from his lying cocky mouth and I got up and walked out. He told me to just resign if I didn't like it here,I told him to come up with some new material. He is a piece of garbage.

He is arrogant!Among other things