R&L | Scranton TM finally gone!

thebig$driver

TB Lurker
Credits
I know it's been about a month now but I'm sure some of you guys up here in the northeast heard about the Scranton TM. He pretty much knew he was going to get canned so he walked out the same day as the VP of the compant did.:smilie_132: Anybody that talked to Scranton drivers probably heard how much of an a-hole he was and we were all thrilled to see him go. Already in a month most of us drivers have a better attitude towards working for this company and we hope that the silver bullet running the terminal will stay as TM. Yeah for Scranton!!!:funky:

I was told last night that the silver bullet is the new tm for scr. The tm in Norristown also quit a few months ago, and was replaced by a silver bullet.

I know it's been about a month now but I'm sure some of you guys up here in the northeast heard about the Scranton TM. He pretty much knew he was going to get canned so he walked out the same day as the VP of the compant did.:smilie_132: Anybody that talked to Scranton drivers probably heard how much of an a-hole he was and we were all thrilled to see him go. Already in a month most of us drivers have a better attitude towards working for this company and we hope that the silver bullet running the terminal will stay as TM. Yeah for Scranton!!!:funky:

Im happy for those drivers at the Scranton terminal..for finally getting rid of that TM!! :hysterical:

yeah, we're getting another tm again. the last guy couldn't cut it so he put a 2 week notice in cause he knew he was getting replaced. he only made it a week though cause he got into a verbal fight (almost a fist fight from what i heard) with the morning dock superviser and big bob was called and he called up the tm and he was fired.

Its almost Dec 08 still no new TM,, I think I will apply for the job .Im going to Big BOB this week to interview for it , boy thingswill shape up ,

FIRST THING : THE MORNING YARD JOCKEY WILL BE DEMOTED TO FLOOR SWEEPER !!!!!!

15 MIN TO HOOK A PUP WITH A YARD HORSE ?? WTF !!!!!!

Its almost Dec 08 still no new TM,, I think I will apply for the job .Im going to Big BOB this week to interview for it , boy thingswill shape up ,

FIRST THING : THE MORNING YARD JOCKEY WILL BE DEMOTED TO FLOOR SWEEPER !!!!!!

15 MIN TO HOOK A PUP WITH A YARD HORSE ?? WTF !!!!!!
i agree with you. that guy that moves trailers in the morning is worthless! not trying to brag but i could hook up a set in the time it takes him to get a pup and put it in a door. its not like this guy is new either. he has had plenty of time to get his act straight. he also complains that he has to go to newburgh every morning and back. he should be lucky that he gets to do that at the r&l rate. plus the couple hours of p&d and yard work, he is making out pretty damn good for a days work. i wish i knew who you are frunkissss. i definitely hope whoever takes over thinks like you and me.

i know your SB he used to work out of the syr term. he is not a stoner he is one hardcore drinker! i made that mistake a few times. i am from buf term he used to visit his sister in buf and come hang out with the 2nd shifters after we got off. he would show up tanked at 2am and go out with us and just drink us all under the table still. then call us at 9 am asking what we were doing that night. the last time i drank with him he threw me a case of beer as we were leaving for the bar and said "catch up" that dude is crazy! but he is a good guy! he saved my a** at work more then i want to tell.

just for the record, i am not classifying frank as a stoner. i have not noticed that and he has always been cool with me. but i guess some people see him differently.

I may have spoke out to much here. I don't know him just saw him with a shirt with a pot leaf on it at the terminal when he was out our way.

lol that guy has a lot of weird shirts he showed up once to buf with a shirt that said "coroner i am here for your body" and antoher one that said "beaver lake lifeguard if you go down i'll be around" or something like that. like i said he is a little crazy he says he likes wearing funny shirts to work to keep the mood light he knows how stressed out everyone is all the time at r+l and he doesn't want to cause anymore then he has to. not like my current supervisor he can't handle it he flips out over nothing. he always yells at us even if it his screw up and says sh*t rolls down hill, wtf is that?

there are a few good supervisors out there i hear. it's hard when the guys that can motivate by giving you a few minutes in the day to joke around and forget for a minute how much pressure is always on us all get pushed out or left behind because they aren't business all the time and it really pisses you off when the guys that dont know what they are doing or even care for a point of view on a situation get pushed straight to the top because always sound like they have an answer. when was the last time you saw a tm help on the dock instead of just standing there barking orders? i don't think i have ever seen it myself.

Its way better if a super can joke around a lil. Can't all be up tight right?

You do not know what it is like in BUF to work under "El-Capitan"!! And the little general just marches to his orders.

I am surprised the SCR TM did not work out? He was a driver in BUF and worked up to the Silver Bullet and was a good guy. Looks like the "Kool-Aid" got to him.