R&L | Scranton TM finally gone!

You do not know what it is like in BUF to work under "El-Capitan"!! And the little general just marches to his orders.

I am surprised the SCR TM did not work out? He was a driver in BUF and worked up to the Silver Bullet and was a good guy. Looks like the "Kool-Aid" got to him.
When I originally started this post, it was about Ed, our original TM when I started 3.5 years ago. When we got Rick, he was a good guy but could not clean up the bad mess that is at Scranton and it is still the same way. It will always be the same until we get our new or at least expanded terminal that we were supposed to get years ago. It's pretty obvious, the company does not care about us at Scranton and we do what we can to survive. In the time that I have been there, I have not once heard of a Robert ever visiting our facilitly to see the poor conditions we put up with every day. Unfortunately the Roberts rely on big Bob to take care of things in the northeast and he is running everything into the crapper.

When I originally started this post, it was about Ed, our original TM when I started 3.5 years ago. When we got Rick, he was a good guy but could not clean up the bad mess that is at Scranton and it is still the same way. It will always be the same until we get our new or at least expanded terminal that we were supposed to get years ago. It's pretty obvious, the company does not care about us at Scranton and we do what we can to survive. In the time that I have been there, I have not once heard of a Robert ever visiting our facilitly to see the poor conditions we put up with every day. Unfortunately the Roberts rely on big Bob to take care of things in the northeast and he is running everything into the crapper.
I read this wondering if it was ED you were talking about . I quit there because he was such an a-hole with all his favortism and other crap.Good luck with your new TM

Who is the new guy in the yard when we get back , he moves trailers , I was watching him the other day , moves about 8 to the morning guys 1 hook .

Also I heard they are F'in him on pay with this PARAMOUNT sh*t ..

Getting only 1/2 pay for a line haul .

This place should just close its doors

Who is the new guy in the yard when we get back , he moves trailers , I was watching him the other day , moves about 8 to the morning guys 1 hook .

Also I heard they are F'in him on pay with this PARAMOUNT sh*t ..

Getting only 1/2 pay for a line haul .

This place should just close its doors

if he is a combo driver and cool with it, maybe he should just stay on the dock. we have a combo that will take runs if he has to, but because it pays so bad he prefers to work the dock 40 hrs a week. he should talk to his supervisor about it, if he is okay with it. i mean what's better a well paid dockman or a crappy paid driver. not much management can do about it, even the tm here has asked corp to try to raise the pay to close to the r+l rate, but they won't budge. i heard NOT can't even find a driver to even take a road test for that rate.

The 2nd shift combo guys name is Rick. He's a good worker and works the dock and yard for a few hours and then goes to Lebanon. The silver bullet told him that when he did linehaul he was getting the R&L rate but when he got his check the other day, he wasn't getting $114 for Lebanon but onty $62 for approx. 8 hours time! He told me that he was only going to settle for the R&L linehaul rate for that run or hourly rate ($16.00 combo pay I think) for the time he punches in for the shift or he is gone. He would be the second guy if that happens and he is a good worker.

The 2nd shift combo guys name is Rick. He's a good worker and works the dock and yard for a few hours and then goes to Lebanon. The silver bullet told him that when he did linehaul he was getting the R&L rate but when he got his check the other day, he wasn't getting $114 for Lebanon but onty $62 for approx. 8 hours time! He told me that he was only going to settle for the R&L linehaul rate for that run or hourly rate ($16.00 combo pay I think) for the time he punches in for the shift or he is gone. He would be the second guy if that happens and he is a good worker.

I talked to your SB last week, and we were talking about Rick, lol, he wondered how I knew about him. I asked him if he told the guy he would RL pay for linehaul and he said he didn't tell him he was going to get it. he told Rick he was going to call corporate and see what he could do to get it, and if he couldn't he wanted him to punch in whether they use him on the dock or not. i guess frank told rick if they don't want to use him on the dock to just grab a broom and sweep out empty trailers. frank said he is doing everything he can to keep him on the dock everynight instead of sending him out on linehaul cause the pay is so crappy.

i also asked him if he is your new tm, he said he didn't think so, but rumor has it one has been named, any idea who your guy is now? hope he is a good leader for you guys, sounds like you guys have been getting kicked around a lot.