SEFL | Sdi

i havent did one of those in 2 yrs at least. I know i didnt do one last year. I heard that they quit doing them because of all the negative stuff they were getting.

It's funny that instead of using the SDI's as a way to correct things that are brought to light, the company stops doing them. Sounds all to familiar with the way other things are taken care of. i.e..when a load consistently keeps getting out late, instead of getting to the root of the problem, the gate time is just pushed back 15 to 30 minutes.

I think if Southeastern truly used the SDI's to hold people accountable, there would be a massive cleaning house of supervisors and managers.

Celkens last sentence says it all. I wish we could fill out an sdi this year but they must have gotten tired of us having any voice at all.

I normally try to stay positive, but I think you all are correct. Not really liking where I see things heading. Since we have hired some folks in the big house from other carriers, there have been some stupid decisions made. For example: pups only in linehaul (glad they are rethinking this one), No spare trucks in the shops, no real pattern for distibuting new trucks, and no sdi's. Just a few things noticed on the linehaul side.

southeastern works city drivers to death, while they rotate drivers off. this aint same company it use to be. just bend over and well give it to you should be the motto

hotrod just b happy u can clock in most days of the month. There r millions who do not have that option!!!!

I personally dont feel it hurts to have a rotation day off every month or so. It is a extra day to relax and one day is going to make or break anyone.