Seahawks look like they going to repeat

Jimmy Graham(N.O.) gets flags thrown for dunkin' the goal posts... This has truly become the New NFL(No Fun League)... Bunch of pansy asses....

Yep. That's what happens when people who never played the game are making the rules. They don't understand how it works in real time. And they have taken the "entertainment" out of the game. I usually spend more time bitching about the new rules and bad calls than I do about how I'm enjoying the game itself. The "No Fun League" definitely is fitting.

Yep. That's what happens when people who never played the game are making the rules. They don't understand how it works in real time. And they have taken the "entertainment" out of the game. I usually spend more time bitching about the new rules and bad calls than I do about how I'm enjoying the game itself. The "No Fun League" definitely is fitting.

It must have been a hundred flags thrown in the game last night... No Fun League, again..

Sunseri, the kid we got outta Alabama this draft, is a freakin' beast at Safety.. He put a hit on a Tennessee player last night that knocked him into another zip code... Surprisingly, no flag thrown..

Oh, and an interception....

On this comment, I'll go with the "Red X" mark on your avatar....LMAO

I wouldn't be surprised of the order of the top 3 finishers in that division...9,ers,Cards,Hawks...Looks like toughest division in football this year,Rams not too shabby either.I expect both NFC Wildcards to come from this division.

I wouldn't be surprised of the order of the top 3 finishers in that division...9,ers,Cards,Hawks...Looks like toughest division in football this year,Rams not too shabby either.I expect both NFC Wildcards to come from this division.

Drop the Cards and take the other two.. Cards start out like gang busters, but fold by mid-season....

Get some of those "Obama Coupons".. Now that I am retired, I'll be applying...
Fully retired? Sweet. Congrats!

th

Retired??Youre not gonna work to 90 like most of the E drivers??lol...Congrats and enjoy.

Thank you my friend.. No, not 90 in a damn truck.. I ain't the average Estes driver... I loved it at Estes, and made all kinds of friends.. I wish them the best, but the Loon has to move on....

Thank you my friend.. No, not 90 in a damn truck.. I ain't the average Estes driver... I loved it at Estes, and made all kinds of friends.. I wish them the best, but the Loon has to move on....

I wanted to go at the end of this year. I need to go one more because of an issue with when I can collect one of my pensions. So at 60 I'm saying good bye to all of this. Save a government teat for me Loon LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk