Seahawks look like they going to repeat

I heard a conversation on ESPN radio with Chris Carter, Steven A. Smith, and Mike Goldberg. Steven and Chris gave their perspective on this "not black enough" crap. They really did a nice job with their perspective. To be called "not black enough" is basically code word for unacceptable PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR, that many in the black community are not wanting to be on display, in my opinion. If you act like a professional, somehow you aren't toeing the black reputation line, which is completely ridiculous. People like Russell Wilson should be on full display in the public eye ever day.......as a great roll model. So you have to look and act like a thug to be acceptable? WTH?

I heard a conversation on ESPN radio with Chris Carter, Steven A. Smith, and Mike Goldberg. Steven and Chris gave their perspective on this "not black enough" crap. They really did a nice job with their perspective. To be called "not black enough" is basically code word for unacceptable PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR, that many in the black community are not wanting to be on display, in my opinion. If you act like a professional, somehow you aren't toeing the black reputation line, which is completely ridiculous. People like Russell Wilson should be on full display in the public eye ever day.......as a great roll model. So you have to look and act like a thug to be acceptable? WTH?

I'll call it like it's seen Uncle Tom.....

I saw a Marshawn Lynch tweet,when the Hawks got rid of Harvin.He was continually implyin,"They got rid of my(n word,ending in a)".I guess this is acceptable for being black enough.....A loss at Carolina may implode this team.

I saw a Marshawn Lynch tweet,when the Hawks got rid of Harvin.He was continually implyin,"They got rid of my(n word,ending in a)".I guess this is acceptable for being black enough.....A loss at Carolina may implode this team.

Maybe it's because Wilson has a "white" type first and last name... And not Muhammid, Pooky or Tyrone.... Or maybe, it's just that his intelligence level far surpasses his locker room thugettes.... Maybe that's why Percy left.. Maybe he was tired of being Marshawn's (n word,ending in a)....

Social media has really opened my eyes to the utter ignorance of some people. They should keep their trap shut instead of making a fool out of themselves.

World Champs one year and now possibly imploding from within. Strange to say the say the least.

Maybe it's because Wilson has a "white" type first and last name... And not Muhammid, Pooky or Tyrone.... Or maybe, it's just that his intelligence level for surpasses his locker room thugettes....
I read this immediately, and it's too quick for a like..........so that I don't forget, here...........

WTF does "isn't black enough" mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some from within the black community think that you have to act thuggish and gangsta to be a true black person......which is ridiculous. So if you act professional, you "ain't black enough."

"Marshawn Lynch will not be traded before the trade deadline this year but he is not expected to be with Seattle next year" Ian Rappaport reports from ESPN...."He has not been happy since the holdout this year and not happy with the GM or Coach Carroll and still disgusted with the trade of Percy Harvin" he says ...... He is to receive 6 million next year then becomes a free agent....

Mr. Lynch, this a business you are in and trades happen all the time.. Do the job you are being paid to do and let others worry about themselves.....BTW, Percy said on ESPN he is "very happy" to be where he is....So if you're that close to Percy, then be happy for him..

Being upset about another player getting traded is ridiculously childish. It's a dang business dude, and you aren't holding the cards. So play football and shut up.