ODFL | seats

lhdrvr

TB Lurker
Credits
Let me tell you folks, those new KW are decent trucks, sharp looking inside and out, better built then the freighliners. But the cheap seat OD had put in them ruins them. Hard as a rock, no support. Couple of COH guys already giving them back because the seat is giving them neck, back and shoulder pain and headaches. Terrible that we can't get a decent seat. The passenger seat is a KW seats, since there is cubby for storage under it. It's much nicer then the cheap drivers seat. The seat feels like what was in the older Volvo's. The seats in the 2017 Freightliners were almost as terrible. The 2018 Freightliner seat seems plush for the for first few weeks, then much of the padding is worn out. I mean we spend so many hours in the trucks, and many are driven around the clock and worn fast...I've saw our earnings reports ..Can't we get some decent seats?

They probably bought 1500+ trucks this year since I heard 1300 Freightliner, so if they're saving $500-$1000 per truck on crap seats .... you're probably right

I actually preferred the 2017 seats for Freightliners when we first got them, compared to the 2016. The 2017's are easier to adjust. I agree that the padding wears out quickly though. So far the 2018's have been my favorite.

Why is COH getting all the cool trucks? HAR is no fun with just keeping it Freightliners ....

I actually preferred the 2017 seats for Freightliners when we first got them, compared to the 2016. The 2017's are easier to adjust. I agree that the padding wears out quickly though. So far the 2018's have been my favorite.

Why is COH getting all the cool trucks? HAR is no fun with just keeping it Freightliners ....
Not real sure why ours showed up so much earlier then others. As far as the KW, most likely just because they were built in Southern Ohio. Freaking Volvo's..who wants that junk.

Not real sure why ours showed up so much earlier then others. As far as the KW, most likely just because they were built in Southern Ohio. Freaking Volvo's..who wants that junk.

These guys that's who...

e3nTHUD.jpg