Yellow | second quarter....

Ewe are baaaaad, Trip...

lp7Ip0B.jpg

But....but...
Ross said extending the due date on the debt would help YRC more than delaying repayment. It “decouples” work to extend or refinance the debt from labor negotiations YRC faces in early 2019 when its current contract with the International Brotherhood of Teamsters expires.

I hear you mc, investing in a 401-K is one of the smartest things a person can do. Also, not everyone has the inclination to invest in individual stocks either, I get that. What I try to get across is that YRCW shares these days can be a good investment. No guarantees of course but buying shares of companies when they are beat down can be very profitable if they can turn things around. Obviously there's a lot of resentment toward YRC as an employer, but that shouldn't blind people to their potential as an investment.

Tri I hace a good friend, retired from Roadway, he has made money in the market and does very well with most investments, he
got in YRC heavy and was caught with the reverse splits, now he has 1 (one) share of YRC and has more than $13000 in
the 1 (one) share.
I'll bet you a fatback sandwich, you can't talk him into getting back in YRC.

Tri I hace a good friend, retired from Roadway, he has made money in the market and does very well with most investments, he
got in YRC heavy and was caught with the reverse splits, now he has 1 (one) share of YRC and has more than $13000 in
the 1 (one) share.
I'll bet you a fatback sandwich, you can't talk him into getting back in YRC.

I totally understand that and why he feels that way. However that's letting emotion override an objective look at the stock today. That's the only thing that matters, not what happened in the past. Hard to do of course.

I totally understand that and why he feels that way. However that's letting emotion override an objective look at the stock today. That's the only thing that matters, not what happened in the past. Hard to do of course.

Sure is, air lines are hot now, but I had my butt burned with them before and stay clear of them.

I know guys at Preston that bought Preston stock to but a new Corvette when they retired. In the end, they couldn't buy a model one. LTL stock traditionally is more feelgood than profit