Second week on Shuttle

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
All in all, its good, I have adapted well to nights, I sleep really sound during the day, I don't wake up 5 times like I did when I was on days and sleeping at night, I literally go to bed and wake up on the alarm about to **** the bed, I would get up several times a night to pee when I was on days. Now I am rested, the boredom is getting to me, making one turn back to Tulsa, knowing I'm home, then to have to turn back to Norman, 2 hrs away, thats hard, its the turnpike, everything is the same, its a good gig though, I had nearly 18 hrs of overtime last week, I know the gov. will take most of it but at least I'm by the hour, thats something that I have wanted.

It is sorta weird being wide awake all night, its been a long time since I have been on nights, with 2 turns a night, getting rest is key.

Glad to hear that you're liking it, GT. As with any type of change, it will take time to adjust. I'm still wishing I could work 4 days a week!!!!

GT Im glad its working out for ya. Yeah it gets boring but its a good gig. I really miss shuttling.

Pflash i hear ya man. I want a 4 day work week to. Idk about this 6 days a week crap. I acctually got a route today and i dont think i want to throw 1200-1600 cases a day 6 days a week

GT Im glad its working out for ya. Yeah it gets boring but its a good gig. I really miss shuttling.

Pflash i hear ya man. I want a 4 day work week to. Idk about this 6 days a week crap. I acctually got a route today and i dont think i want to throw 1200-1600 cases a day 6 days a week

Know what you saying money. About 600 all I want with the way PFG loads a truck. There are routes in Lebanon that just work like Zaxbys or Applebees that go out with 1200-1500 but only 4-5 stops that wouldn't be bad.

Bubba doing 1200-1600 cases in 4-5 stops isnt bad thats what we do here but we work 6 days a week. If it was 4 days a week then it would not be bad.